Introducing the new Monzo Plus

Thanks for that :+1:

Not gonna lie its hard to see why people would pay for this. Half the features you can get for free on other platforms.

20 Likes

I thought that was what it said. Maybe I haven’t waited long enough.

Edit: Yes I didn’t wait long enough. All there now.

I would definitely like to see nested categories in the future (might help with the unwieldy bit) that would be the killer bit for me.

Also after seeing this in the transaction feed

I was hoping we could get that as a custom icon.

Please add that as a custom icon!

34 Likes

@tjvr With the implementation of the 1% interest on anything up to £2000 in regular pots/balance. Obviously this now means that I want to move some money out of my savings pots which are at a lower rate. Are there any plans to try and make the process of switching pots from being a savings pot to a regular one any easier? It is going to be a bit of a faff if I need to create a regular pot for all the ones I want to change, then initiate the withdrawal of funds and then do a transfer into the regular pot? Just as everything else seems so damn seamless :smiley:

6 Likes

ok it doesn’t work with testflight at the moment it’s directed me to appstore to download app from there

1 Like

Yup, that’s known. :+1:

Sorry if I’ve missed this, how many virtual cards can you have? And can you delete and generate as many as you like?

1 Like

5 at once.

2 Likes

Happy to support! Signed up and waiting on the holographic card. Look forward to future updates and how this develops.

Nice interface and easy to get set up and started. Shame first direct has connection issues but assuming this will be sorted soon.

Will the card have an investor option or not? (Looking good so far though, but the offers leave a little to be desired imho)

3 Likes

Would be ace to see some real-world images of that holographic card :eyes: Just sayin’

3 Likes

It’ll be on the back with the rest of the details.

1 Like

Have signed up for the trial, still hoping to see some insurance on here, gadget mainly and others, dont think it will be worth it as it is now even at £5 a month

3 Likes

If that’s confirmed then I’m down, especially with the 2 months free for old plus subscribers :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed. I’d love to see gadget insurance. For an app only bank I think that’s a no brainer.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Hi @tomdavies

There’s a bug in iOS 14, I’ve logged this for awareness

Yes, I’m aware that iOS14 is in beta

1 Like

I’m Actually really disappointed With the perks. It’s also paywalling a lot of features that should be available to free users like advanced budgeting and money management.
No types of insurance available which I would expect to be a pretty standard offering for any type of plus card.

26 Likes

As a huge critic of all the previous incarnations of Plus, this looks like mostly a huge improvement, well done. It is almost like you actually listened to people this time.

12 Likes