Introducing…Archived Pots! ✨

I don’t have it either. But I do have a NEW designation next to all my connected accounts… which is, well, new….!

1 Like

I have them.

71 of the buggers! :scream:

4 Likes

11 here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have so many that I don’t remember, including one called “I Wanna Die”

2 Likes

Still a no here

2 Likes

Same :disappointed:

2 Likes

And it’s still a no from me.

3 Likes

I am assuming that Pot didn’t get used :eyes: I hope.

1 Like

This is what some users will see once they get a chance to review all archived pots :joy:

Inside Amazon.com Warehouse 09

3 Likes

I’ve deleted around 40 pots. It’ll flood the archived file. Is it possible to completely delete them?

Edit: I have it and I checked I have 176 pots in my Archives :pleading_face:
20 of them just called testing123
40 just called saving
10 called :moneybag:
Etc

2 Likes

Any chance this could be added to Monzo Labs so those of us waiting can give it a go sooner rather than later?

I imagine that will take longer to build, test and rollout than the current rollout of the feature will.

1 Like

And it’s still a no from me.

The current plan is that everyone will have the feature by the end of tomorrow, so not long to wait now! :blush:

12 Likes

@edwoollard How do you delete them from the archived pots. I have way too many.

2 Likes

I would also like to know if they’re removable :point_left:t2:

I imagine you can’t delete them as banks have to hold information for up to 6 years

I doubt it’s that as otherwise it would have been there before now.

If they are archived, I see no need to delete them?

For me it’s the fact that ones you definitely want to be deleted or was just testing to mess around with IFTTT etc to save it from flooding up therefore you can quickly find the ones you want to check the data for

It always has been, just not user facing. The Monzo API has always returned active and deleted pots, with a Boolean set to True if the pot has been deleted.

Wouldn’t surprise me that they’ve been required to keep this for regulatory reasons.

1 Like