Introducing…Archived Pots! ✨

But the data is still there in your statements anyway.

I dread to think how many pots I’ve made over the years!

I dread to think how many I’ve made. Waiting for it to tell me

1 Like

Everyone should now have access to archived Pots! Thanks for all the feedback and for being patient! :heart:

4 Likes

Only 16! I was expecting more than that. Quite restrained really.

1 Like

Almost all mine are from when you couldn’t reorder pots, so I would delete and make new ones to get the order I wanted :joy:

2 Likes

I have 63 :crazy_face:

3 Likes

And it’s a yes from me.

Only 8 archived pots which surprised me - and 2 of them were called ‘Test Pot’

1 Like

37 in 18 months, I don’t have at the moment though.

1 Like

Yes, I see it now :grin:
26 archived pots, how did I managed it? :sweat_smile:

I agree with some guys here, it should be an option permanently delete pots too, please :thinking::smirk:

As others have pointed out it’s no doubt a regulatory requirement to keep them archived for x amount of years.

The pots are closed and hidden and not taking up a single inch of space on the interface so don’t see the need for Monzo to engineer a solution to blast them out of the world forever.

4 Likes

173 for me. 140 are just called savings since when I withdrew from a savings pot I always deleted it and remade so it didn’t say withdrawals :man_facepalming:

1 Like

…. why?

1 Like

Because I’m strange and ocd about numbers

3 Likes

Got it. I have 45 and 20 or so were for when I collected money for a stag do and had a pot per person. I gave up on that idea when I hit the pot limit and still had more to make…. And so moved to the old fashion 1 pot + excel spreadsheet……!

Therefore, it should be about half that.

1 Like

Quite disappointing how many of mine are holiday related for ones that didn’t happen :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

There is a HUGE bug in this new “feature”

If you had a Joint Account in the past, and now no longer have said Joint Account you will still see all your old Joint Pots which CANNOT be un-achieved.

As we know you cannot delete Pots, but un-achieving enables you to rename & removed the image, and then re-achieve.

So say you have an old Joint Pot from a previous relationship which was :

• Wedding Pot
  • Holiday Together
  • House Deposit

and the relationship ended, you cannot edit these old Pots, so the Pots are there as a continued kick in the nutz each time.

Really bad form TBH

1 Like

Thanks for bringing thus up Tom.

I’m chasing this up with the team, I’ll come back with more info when I have some or one of the team will jump in :hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

Thanks @AlanDoe

Appreciate it. I’ve spoken to the Success Team via the App so the open Intercom case might be mine :slight_smile:

Cheers again

How often do people look at their archived pots list for this to be an issue?

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s relevant in all honesty.

Even once is enough to trigger bad memories