Introduce yourself 👋

Hey!

Darren here. :sparkles:

Been using Monzo for a while now (~2 years, I think…). Love the product! :heart_eyes:

Fan of tech and I’m a data scientist, so always interested to see where a product is headed and get involved in communities. :earth_africa:

See you around! :smile:

9 Likes

this is Rob

5 Likes

NO!

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new people :wave:

1 Like

Hi I’m Jonathan.

I’ve just joined Monzo quite recently and love it so far.

Just though i’d stop by and say hello! :grinning:

7 Likes

Hello. I’m new to Monzo - how do I get the card sent out? I’ve read that you present valid ID, but haven’t been given the opportunity to do so. Could you help? Thanks

Have you registered through the app and done a video?

I’m on the app now, registered, but I haven’t seen any prompt to do a video.

Hello. I’ve had Monzo for quite some time now, using it initially as a convenient travel card. Now I’ve quit the 9-5 and I’m going it alone with my photography business I’m holding out for a business account, Monzo has been a great current account so idea prefer to use the same company for my business.

3 Likes

Hi I’ve not yet registered with Monzo but am looking at it real hard. Currently comparing reviews with rivals. Registered in case I have questions!

5 Likes

Ask away and we’ll do our best to answer :grin:

2 Likes

I’m Jimmy I’m new to monzo as I fell out with RBS after 17 years of being with them.

6 Likes

Wow, that took me ages to work out how to post! Hope this is the right place!

Hello I’m Maddie and I’ve had Monzo for a couple of years. I find it very convenient as I live in a boat and all the paperworky ‘only send a card to your verified address’ stuff just doesn’t work for me.

I also work for a tech startup which is breaking some preconceptions - what3words - so I’m very interested in how Monzo does things and communicates its mission.

Looking forward to being part of the community :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Opened.ferrying.turns :wink:

Wonder if you can have personalised entries ?

Eg Stuff.like.that for Quincy Jones

Actually no, because they are all preassigned and fixed. But stuff.like.that is a real place - in a field in Illinois! ( w3w.co/stuff like.that )

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :greece: Monzo in Greece [Discussion]

Because I haven’t said it in a while: welcome all new joiners! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hello,

I’m an indepedent contractor who got a Mondo Alpha card a few years back. I’m now trialling a Business account so I’ve signed up to help give feedback :slight_smile:

Charles

5 Likes

Hi, I’m leduc.

I’m here because I love Monzo!.. and Netflix :slight_smile:

:rocket:

4 Likes

Hi All,
I help businesses make sense of their finances, put in controls, efficiencies, ensuring that the financial reporting process is seamless and close to accurate.

After bridging the gap on efficiencies in financial reporting, the reports can be used as the basis for planning and modelling the growth of the business.

Fintech banks play a very important role in putting in controls, to make the financial reporting process more efficient and that is why I love the proactive features offered my Monzo.

If you are interested in making your financial reporting and business finances more efficient (identifying which part of the business is more profitable, being in control of your cash flow), then contact us at www.parizma.com

There is more Monzo can do and they seem to be on the right track. I am really excited about the future of Monzo and businesses who take advantage of it.

2 Likes