Introduce yourself šŸ‘‹

Oh really? There may have been a later post so apologies the latest I had found was

1 Like

Ahhhh yeah! Sorry, itā€™s too early - I remember that.

I think it was more along the lines of ā€œwe have no plans to do thisā€ - But that was a comment before the statement you posted!

I wonder how far along they are.

1 Like

Last I heard was itā€™s maybe but they donā€™t want it to get in the way of getting current accounts to where they want them to be, theyā€™re undecided.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, certainly very different to the UK where we expect many things 24/7 these days.

1 Like

Welcome @Micha1 :wave:

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Dan!

Iā€™m a Theatre Design student in Liverpool and have finally got an account now Monzo includes 17-year-olds. Looking forward to getting my card soon are start properly using Monzo. In the past, Iā€™ve had a NatWest debit card and savings account as well as a goHenry pocket money account but will now be dropping all of these for Monzo.

7 Likes

So the sign ups already active?
Excellent :star_struck:

Welcome aboard :tada:

3 Likes

Yeah just signed up as normal. I was waiting for an announcement but thought it was worth a try just in case, so I guess they quietly changed it when the new terms and conditions were added.

4 Likes

Media have just announced it so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be blogged later :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats on highly likely being the first ever 17 year old to join Monzo :tada::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Itā€™s great Monzo are finally expanding! :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Well done for getting first 16-18 young account @lightdan

1 Like

Welcome Dan, and on a separate note, good luck with your studies. I used to be a stage manager (trained 1994-97, before you were born!) and youā€™ve got a great career ahead of you in the arts.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Very happy to be part of such a strong and friendly industry.

1 Like

I am Janus!

3 Likes

Welcome @Janus :wave:

Welcome! @Janus

How long have you been a Monzo user? Are you planning on going #FullMonzo anytime soon?

Youā€™re welcome too @glasgow and @Jackcrwhitney

Monzo user from Janā€™2017. No plan to on going #FullMonzo as you put it. Monzo is not there yet for my needs.

2 Likes

What would make it meet your needs? Any feedback is welcome!

1 Like

Donā€™t like the plans what they want to do in regards of Marketplace. I donā€™t like that Monzo doesnā€™t have a proper web version. There is no interest at all even though customer deposits must be earning Monzo some interest. They donā€™t support international payments like established banks (Transferwise integration is limited). I wonā€™t go on here because this is an into thread. But you got the idea :hushed: