Information on investor cards

(Andrew Fox) #70

Hi, whats the time frame for getting a investors card and does anyone know what they look like?

(Dan Baker) #72

I went order one, and got this. Does that mean one is already on its way?

(Tom) #73

(Ed) #74

I just ordered my replacement which has a stated estimated arrival of 7-9 Dec. So I would say 2-4 days. I wouldn’t be surprised if it took longer however, as I imagine there will be a sudden influx of new orders.

(Tom) #75

Yeah, I’d personally hold off for a few days.

(Ben Talbot) #76

Yes, which is why I’m in the club of ‘let people do whatever the hell they want; no guilt tripping’

(Ben Talbot) #78

I was replying to the auto-email I had when you responded to me. I wasn’t up to date with the thread; I am now

(Ray) #79

Can I just say that I’ve seen a few of your comments today and I do feel you’ve been very combative in your interactions today.

I feel this is a very friendly, welcoming forum and I enjoy being on here. Please be considerate when replying to posts.

(Kyle Risi) #81

Have they? :thinking:

Haven’t received any email regarding my investor card or my investment for that matter. Should I have?

(Ben ) #84

You do make some brilliant points about the environment and it’s definitely an interesting debate which is what posts are all about - healthy debate. However, I also feel as though some comments have been slightly combative and rude, not trying to come across as that myself. We’re all friends here :smiley::+1:

(Stuart) #85

Who cares really?

My other account is a Barclays premier but I have not got the black card with premier written all over it. Reason being is I don’t need to advertise it.

Same with my now closed HSBC.

(Nathan) #86

Barclays premier account?

Wanna adopt me? I’m cute and potty trained, worthy investment if you ask me

(MikeF) #87

I don’t think so.

(Tom ) #88

This was an old thread that was revived from a previous round.

No emails have gone out about investor cards, although they may do.

Edit: I’ve moved all of these new posts into a new topic

(MikeF) #89

I think something may be planned for later in the week

Investor card email

I ordered a replacement card last month… around 8am and received brand new card next day

(Stephen) #91

Congratulations Tom and team and congratulations to all of us new investors! Feels great to be part a new forward thinking bank that actually listens to its customers!

Regarding the new investment cards, do we new investors that now own a small portion of Monzo really need to waste Monzo’s newly acquired funds sending out new plastic to us just so we can show off too our family and friends?

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #92

Not to mention the environmental impact.

Good point @Stevoo - You have to manually request a replacement card in order to get a shiny new monzolicious coral card with the investor text on, so if you would rather not get a new card, you don’t need to request a replacement! :grin: