If we get any more flair there’ll be no point in having avatars!

Given that all staff are level 4, I believe, doing that would look like they had all joined the Coral Crew (an honour I suspect they could do without! :wink:).

2 Likes

I don’t want the investors flair thing can @cookywook or @simonb please remove it?

I think you can do this in preferences by removing your title, or changing it to ‘member’ etc

Edit: Apparently not, unless it takes a while to catch up with refreshes. Title changed, flair did not.

Edit: Edit:

1 Like

I don’t think this removes the badge (I’ve removed the title, but the badge remains).

1 Like

You can remove yourself from the group here - https://community.monzo.com/groups

4 Likes

@anon72173902 @TR1 If you go to the group section you can opt to leave the crowd investor group which will remove the investor badge.

But one you are gone, you will be dead to us! Its them vs us! :laughing:

3 Likes

Bring it! :boxing_glove::boxing_glove: :eyes: :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I have a rocketship!

To the Moon! :first_quarter_moon:

1 Like

It’s kinda cooo

@anon72173902 - I’ve removed your flair.

Yep, as you’ve all noticed I’m trying some ways of displaying levels and groups in a way that doesn’t crowd out the space. The combinations of trust levels and groups makes it a bit tricky, but I’ll figure something out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love to have both shown! I like having the investor badge but miss having my level - I worked hard for that :joy:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: You can adjust what you have as your text flair if you want. I did, but just because I wasn’t a fan of the text Crowdfunding Investor flair.

I’m the opposite - I think the level flair is pointless and elitist, I see no reason why the number of times you visit should have any bearing on the value of your posts, and was very happy to have it obliterated by my investor flair.

(And I say this as someone with level 3 most of the time)

I don’t want anything there numbers or rockets tbh, serves no purpose IMO.

Having the flair and a small number in the corner or even on the rocket itself would kill this off. It should be something people can switch on and off once earned :sunglasses:

The forum software doesn’t offer the opportunity for people to adjust this themselves,

1 Like

A combination of flair and level then if anything. Personally I don’t mind either way (plain avatar or additions).

I didn’t invest for the flair and the level does not mean much in my opinion. I have seen some level 1 members speak more sense than level 3 or 4!

Can’t they just be tiled underneath the users avatar?

1 Like

They tried that a day or so ago and it covers a fair bit of avatar I think. That may not be a bad thing in all cases of course…