I need a new mobile phone

Getting mine today!!!

So excited it’s untrue!!!

its verygood, but I now have a OP6T which is amazing, customise how u like, MATE 20PRO has better camera though

1 Like

We have a few Mate 20Pros at work.

I would say every aspect is better than the Oneplus 6T. I couldn’t name a feature the OnePlus does better.

Really . Well I have had loads of phones from one plus. Mate 20 pro. Lg g7 . Pixel 2XL

For me the customisation was key . Any colour u want app icon packs added without nova. I prefer the notch . Fast very very fast and the charging is excellent . I personally don’t think the mate is worth £300 more then the one plus 6t .

My opinion

I have a OnePlus 3T now so was thinking about switching it up and going with a Huawaei.
I use Nova Launcher anyway so stuff with the default launcher isn’t a big issue for me.

Recently got an Honor 10 and went sim only with Voxi at £15 per month. A big reduction from my £40 per month and now that I’m no longer with three I have coverage in and around London.

2 Likes

Im with VOXI and bought a phone outright ages ago.

So much cheaper than being in the rat race.

1 Like

I got this one outright too, just wish I’d done it sooner! :grin:

I’ve heard of VOXI. I turn 30 in December and I’m due to upgrade before then.

Isn’t it just Vodafone? I’ve heard horror stories for Vodafone - is VOXI customer service the same?

It’s Vodafone, yep. You hear horror stories about every carrier to be fair. I’ve found VOXI’s customer service to be pretty good. I always use in app chat windows for any queries.

I suppose a good point is if I hate it I can leave because there is no early exit fees? Or is there a still a minimum term?

30 day rolling.

If you want to upgrade your limits though you can do it on the fly and just pay more for a month for more data. I’ve found though that because all social data is free and doesnt count towards your limit you won’t go anywhere near the minimum contract that they do.

So if you hate it, just cancel.

Thats good to hear, actually.

I’ll be looking for my first sim only deal this summer after deciding my S8+ is doing fine and I have no reason to upgrade. (Although I would love the front facing finger print scanner on the S10 :money_with_wings:)

I probably would have turned my nose up at vodafone sims through word of mouth… So its nice to hear some positive feedback for VOXI.

Just dropping this here, think you get a free month http://referme.to/1Oio3Qo

:joy: Good plug. You’ll have to wait until the end of June :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh and topcashback are doing a deal that you get £21 cashback for whichever of their simonly deals you go for.

1 Like

A shame that I can’t join Voxi as I’m over 29 and not sure I want to move to Vodafone.

As long as you aren’t over 29 years and 364days old you can join VOXI. Rolling 30 day contract means no early exit fee so you can leave at any point. Could be worth a gamble?

They recently changed the age limit.

So I’m looking at going a new phone, initially I was looking at the Pixel 7 or the Pro version but I’ve seen various comments about it running hot, overheating and generally having poor battery life.

I then looked at the S23 Ultra, which seems pretty impressive but again I’ve read comments that it doesn’t take as photos as the pixel.

I could wait for the pixel 8 but wanted to get some thoughts from others.

I do use my phones a lot and I long since ditched a separate camera. So battery and cameras are important to me.

1 Like