I have never... (tech themed)

Each to their own!

I can completely understand people enjoying them. I dunno its just a horrible feeling playing that i can’t shake!

1 Like

I have never used a GameCube :black_square_button:
Never used a Sega :hedgehog:
Or used MS-DOS :desktop_computer:
And finally, never used a Blackberry :joy::strawberry: (except to play brickbreaker on my dad’s work phone as a kid :wink:)

Never used Mac OS
Never used blackberry

The keyboards :nauseated_face:

I know . I would need a bloody pin or needle to use it. Don’t see what all the hype wa about

2 Likes

I have never programmed a computer using punch cards.

I did apply for a job doing just that, but was turned down.

2 Likes

I have done all of the above!

1 Like

I have never used a Blackberry and I’m lowkey salty I didn’t get to own one. All the popular kids had one and I had the Nokia brick phone. Until I got the iPhone… my dad is a huge fan of Apple and collects the old products. I didn’t want it at first. Wanted the blackberry :joy:

1 Like

Used a CD drive as a cup holder.

4 Likes

I used to visit RIM a lot, a few of their models had my chips in them. Amazingly arrogant company, blinkered and short sighted. Destined for a fall.

Can’t think which company is like that now… :wink:

2 Likes

I have never owned an iPhone

1 Like

Amazing how everything we seem to think of as tech is mobile and console related

Cassette tapes, vinyl, FM radios, crt monitors, annologue tuner TVs are prob creeping up a lot of people I have never lists !! :slight_smile:

Had all of those and ain’t that old so… yeah…

2 Likes

If you haven’t used a wire coat hanger as an aerial for tv and radio then you missed out

Similar to shouting out the window to the person on the roof “you had it there but you’ve gone past it again” when they were adjusting the aerial on the roof after a storm

7 Likes

What about tuning the TV to get channel 5 when spice girls launched it ?

2 Likes

I miss the cheat codes on GTA San Andreas :100:

2 Likes

Or never seeing the tv programmes finish with the national anthem at 11 followed by teletext through the night?

1 Like

Teletext quiz games where you had to press the colours for the answers!

Or even Teletext 150 to get TV guide before the epg launched !!

2 Likes

Love a bit of Bamboozle - The Sunday kids edition was epic!

2 Likes

Thats it !! Couldn’t remember the name !
Bamboozle_Last_Screen

3 Likes