How to stop amazon from leaving parcels lying around?

Good idea. I could get it sent to a newsagent instead. However they aren’t great either as I had to wait around for ages for the shop keeper to find my parcel in the back of his shop ( click and collect but not Amazon)

I’d be concerned they could lose my parcel

I’ll try a different newsagent next time for a smaller less expensive parcel and see what they are like

1 Like

No Amazon lockers near you?

This one?

Or this one?

Or maybe it was this one?

Or then again, this one?

Sorry, I meant this one

Must have been this one actually

Possibly this one?

Final chance?!

This time it’s the final one

12 Likes

Oh shit

1 Like

Probably one of them! Maybe all of them! :joy: i think you’ve gone a bit overboard with the threads here @Venomx! One or two would have been fine to cover these things!

Don’t want to give too much away as to my location. But I suppose you could class my location as a gated small village. Crime is almost non-existent here, especially in terms of theft or vandalism, and other similar natured petty crimes.

Is it a Local Village for Local People?

I hear they’ve just got Collect Plus at the local shop

3 Likes

Wow! How do you find all threads – or do you keep an Excel spreadsheet with all his topics? If so, soon you’ll run out of columns to use!

2 Likes

Do you have a local person that sells eggs with a pot/jar/bowl for the money and it never gets stolen?

I think that’s the tipping point.

Actually yes! :joy: There was incident recently with one of the neighbours thinking the eggs were free and helped herself to one every morning!

2 Likes