How to remove a topup card/method

I would like to remove a [stored] method of topup.

If my phone is stolen with my Monzo card, the perp could just keep topping up with the stored [eg natwest bank] info. I now have a standing order from my current bank, so topup from my phone is no longer needed.

I don’t need to do it now, but I think there should be a delete button next to the topup methods.

Thanks

Steve

1 Like

I think this is in the works but I presume that the support team would be able to do it. Just drop them a message in app or at help@monzo.com

Just bumping this thread.

I’d quite like the ability to optionally delete the card I used to open the account. And remembering it’s details should be optional in the first place.

Me too… I used my card for both my wife’s and my £100 initial topup as I would have had to go find the other debit card and assumed (wrongly) that it wouldn’t be remembered… and thought that since it ‘expires in July’ (it was June when we opened the accounts) my card would stop working for topups, but no… it still works even though it’s showing 07/17 for the expiry in the app :astonished:

I find this to be a huge security inconvenience. I would really like to remove my card details if possible. I’m happy to pay from other bank apps rather than charge from Monzo, especially given that the other mobile apps have extra authentication unlike Monzo.

Send us a message via. in-app chat through the help tab and we can do this for you! :+1: