‘Hide Item’ category

I would like a category (like general, bills etc) which is omitted from the total monthly figure. I’ve made a couple of transfers in and out of my Monzo account over the past month which makes the overall monthly figure useless for comparison month on month. If I could suppress items that would be great!

ha ha…I can imagine an old boss who would use it to hide trips to erm massage parlours and saunas :wink:

2 Likes

Just to confirm, I don’t mean hiding the line items from transaction list, just not including them in the total monthly figure and having a separate category named ‘hidden’ or ‘not included’.

1 Like

OK

2 Likes

Please can we hide those god awful active card checks from itunes.

You can clear them off there’s a icon to the right of the description. Got rid of all mine from various retailers.

not off the ones who take money and return it *ahem itunes.

I can see the point of keeping those, they are money out and in the account. I’m sure l have had transactions reversed by other retailers like Amazon. Maybe it’s an iTunes transaction thing. Still annoying.

you get it back in the end. this wouldnt be pain point if they all used the version where they didnt take money and could clear ir