Hi, I'm Livster and I'm from London

Hi all, I’m here because I’m watching England v Slovakia and there is not much happening in the game so far (big sigh), so I thought I’d have a browse in the forum!

So far it’s much more entertaining.

Someone recommended the Mondo card to me and mine arrived last week. I have since recommended this to my bruv who has put his order in too, so we are sharing the love.

Look forward to getting to know you fellow Mondo’ers/Mondites (if there isn’t such a term yet for Mondo users we must create one and get it trending :P)

Liv :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forums!

The term is Mondonaut :rocket:, though probably not for much longer. :worried:

Welcome Mish Moneypenny.

I moustache you a question, but I’m shaving it for later…

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! I’ve just had a sudden realisation that my nails are the same shade as my Mondo card, I guess I’ve got Mondo on my subconscious mind!

2 Likes

Oh so that’s what colour the card is…I’m not feeling it. It’s a really girly colour. Ah well.

You’re not the first person to mention that @patrice58 :slight_smile: but…it might grow on you

Hmmmm. I don’t know. I am with another bank with a pink back on it’s cards.
shudders What’s it with me and choosing banks with girly cards? :hushed:

It’s 2016 – pink is for everyone, as is the hot coral of Mondo cards :wink:

I’m currently rocking a hot coral t-shirt that matches my card (American Apparel crew-neck coral if you want your own!)

Colours don’t have genders, they’re just colours, and colours are for everyone :+1:

Super jealous of your nail polish @moneypenny! Where did you find it?

6 Likes

Just what I would have said. Colours are gender neutral.

Yeah it might be but it’s up to a person’s sensibility to decide if that
fact applies to them or not.

Traditionally colors DO have genders. It used to be that boys used to
be dressed in pink and blue for girls but that was then and this is now.

I still stand by my thoughts about the colour of the card.

Colours do not have genders but society gives them genders. In the early 20th century it was ‘pink for boys’ and ‘blue for girls’.

1 Like

Yeah that’s right but it is what it is. I am sure I am not the only person to voice the above views and I am happy to talk to someone that might change my mind.

It will be a hard sell though.

I should have said colours don’t have genders but people are allowed to have opinions. I happen to like the coral in a weird way but you’re allowed not to, of course.

It’s all good, I am not on a anti pink or anti girlie crusade but me seeing that day in day out would start to jar me really quickly.

I wonder if (please God) there can be another colour to choose from in the near future.

Is it bad enough for me to forgo banking with Mondo in the future? Hmmmmm if pushed no but I have to admit that the colour is a turn off. Am I shallow for thinking that? Quite possibly.

Also its not too pink… Its a pinky orange, it grows on you once you get it.

Fair enough. Seeing is believing…