Have Not Skipped the Queue After Inviting 3 Friends

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue. If you grab yourself a golden ticket from here you’ll be able to use that to skip the queue :smile:

Hi there

I have shared with lots of people and I know for sure at least 5 have ordered a card now aswell but it only seems to have bumped me up for 3 of these people. Is there an issue?

Hi Davey,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. Please try the suggestions from earlier in this topic & if that doesn’t work, contact the support team by sending an email to help@monzo.com or a DM on Twitter & they’ll fix this for you.

I’ve moved your post here to keep all of the information / tips for this issue in one place.

Thank you

Ill try that

1 Like

Signed up and shared my link with a few friends. My girlfriend also signed up and I was with her when she done it so I know that the link was definitely used at least once. Haven’t been bumped up the queue. Is there a way of solving this?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Cameron

Hi,

I shared my link to move up the wait list with two people who both registered for cards but I’ve not jumped up the list by 8000 spaces as I should have.

Is there a long delay to this or something? Hoping to get a card by the end of next month for a holiday hence wanting to move up the list.

Thanks

Edit: I just used a golden ticket but it didn’t work and I’m still in the queue. I’ve emailed help@monzo.com, I’m guessing there is an issue with my account :slight_smile:

Best thing is to contact monzo directly as they will be able to tell you how the queue is going.

Possibly related to Why is there a delay in getting my prepaid card?

Also be aware that the prepay card is going away by the end of the year - if by the end of next month you mean the end of november/start of december, there may not be a card to have by then… the current account will be available though.

@garlicbread I hope that Monzo will resolve this issue for you soon :hugs:! I moved your post here, so others will be able find your post (and the update), as well as @TonyHoyle’s suggestions.

Hi. I have invited a few friends but have not been bumped up the queue. Ive also managed to grab 2 golden tickets but neither of them have worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks :blush: