Gotta catch 'em all โ€” The Monzo Current Account Preview testing challenge ๐Ÿ†

Wait, what thereโ€™s new cards!? Even newer then the one I got last week?

2 Likes

Firstly, how do we get a new card :eyes:

1 Like

You get given one when you join the current account preview, after Monzo started issuing them, presumably not long after this tweet :slight_smile:

Please can no one ask whether they can get the new version of the debit card, even though they have the old version already :pray: Deep down, you already know the answer.

1 Like

mine doesnt say Monzo Bank or my name at the bottom left but is a Monzo debit card ???

• edit - lol - where do I get the new version of the debit card ??
1 Like

Then you have the old version of the debit card, like me.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Switching from the Previewโ€™s Debit Cards to the Final Generation of the Card

oh woe for the early adopters :sob:

4 Likes

Does an active card check count? :wink: No issues adding my card to Uber from my end

1 Like

Ah this isnโ€™t fair!! Can I get a new card please?! :frowning:

1 Like

In the session on Tuesday 8th August they were giving out โ€˜1stโ€™ and โ€˜2nd genโ€™ cards 50/50. The โ€˜newโ€™ ones came on a white letter addressed to Richard Dingwall.
I have one of the 2nd gen cards so will see if I can help with the request above!

2 Likes

Doesnโ€™t like the card at a Tesco

3 Likes

OK everybody, just hold fire until next Tuesday :wink: :joy::joy:

@tristan - Do all future events now bring the 2nd Gen card? :slight_smile: Or is there still a chance that we could receive the โ€˜oldโ€™ one? :slight_smile:

That looks like a white dot after the MasterCard logo. The latest 2nd gen cards have a new logo followed by a black dot.

Card version problem?

1 Like

My card has the new logo and monzo bank printed on it.
So unless thereโ€™s a 3rd version mines the new one

1 Like

We were given the option of both on Tuesday

2 Likes

Donโ€™t worry to much about these โ€œnewโ€ cards, thereโ€™s already New New cards and even these wonโ€™t be the final cardsโ€ฆ As a collector of cards iโ€™d be happy i got one of the limited edition โ€œwhite-core, old MC logo originalsโ€ฆโ€ :wink:

13 Likes

Heading to CostCo when I get back to the UK in a week or so, so hopefully nobody nabs a shirt before then for it :wink:

Huel went through, screenshot is pending but the order is confirmed.

6 Likes

God damn it you beat me by two minutes. :(:cry:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry man! Feel free to take the t-shirt instead of me!

2 Likes