Golden Tickets for Current Accounts

Just got another one
Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo! https://monzo.com/golden-ticket?utm_campaign=golden_ticket&utm_content=4bUIWgpkzw1qaDPf0ZZgAO&utm_medium=golden_ticket&utm_source=referral_link

And one more
Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!

1 Like

:blush:

:smirk:

Last one for today :wave:

Anyone…I’m not gonna use it. :slight_smile:

Looks like this is the new golden ticket thread. Well here is my contribution.

It appears so… Here’s mine as well then.

*Gone

Here’s another golden ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just seen one for sale on eBay for £5! :rofl:

Gone

Random question peeps…

I send my girlfriend the golden ticket invite a few days ago and when I went to claim it with her it said “sorry someone has already used this ticket”.

We only just opened the ticket invite i sent so it seems a little strange unless there is a time limit once the button has been pressed between sharing and collecting? She’s been asking for weeks now to be part of Monzo so it’s left us a little disappointed we can’t both get in on the action!

I sent it via FB messenger and when I opened it up on her phone it initially asked for an email address before changing to the “sorry it’s gone” message after a few seconds.

I’ve seen reports on here that this may cause problems. If you get in touch via in app chat, someone’s should be able to sort it out for you

Just in case someone needs one :wink:

Hi :wave: private message me if you still need one and I can send you mine for your girlfriend

There is an issue with how Facebook and WhatsApp are handling the links, sorry about that.

1 Like