Get paid early....pumpkin?

Dragging the sweet into the pumpkin and tapping the pumpkin to explode is new…any guesses on what they will do for a Xmas get paid early theme pulling Santa down the chimney :rofl:

3 Likes

There was a recent thread that claimed Santa didn’t actually exist :scream:

10 Likes

Killed this topic within 1 reply :joy:

2 Likes

Glad you liked it :raised_hands:

I’m looking forward to using it myself tomorrow! :grinning:

3 Likes

Took me by surprise should of recorded or screen shot it for the community make sure you do :+1:

It looks great doesn’t it? :grin:

I’m hoping it’s a Christmas pudding but it’ll probably be a pressie

2 Likes

I don’t get anything by BACs so I can’t see this. :frowning:

3 Likes

My bet is a cracker, that’s just made for the touching and pulling interface.

1 Like

Yep, think you’ve nailed it

Or pull Rudolph onto the roof, and then he explodes :eyes:

2 Likes

Anybody have a recording of it?

1 Like

My bet is to pull Santa down the chimney :santa:

1 Like

Since I don’t think I’m going to be allowed off the hook for breaking the news…

1 Like

Putting a star on the top of a Christmas Tree

2 Likes

These ‘Easter eggs’ are pure genius, I have to say! It’s great that the devs have the freedom to play around with stuff.

Without over-analysing it too much, it’s showing everyone that day-to-day banking can be interesting and Monzo is a brand that likes to have fun.

Sorry, back on topic… :snowman_with_snow: I want to put the carrot on the snowman’s nose for my November payday!

4 Likes

an Advent calendar for December what ever day pay is open the calendar door receive your salary and a chocolate :chocolate_bar: that Monzo has to send you :rofl:

1 Like

It would need to be a chocolate coin :laughing:

1 Like

But… But… But… You’d be denied the final treat with Christmas day being a bank holiday…

1 Like

This makes getting my pay a day early even more exciting.

Even though I have absolutely zero financial need for this to be in my account 9 hours earlier, I think I have claimed my day early pay at 4:01 every time it’s happened.

4 Likes

You’d get your chocolate treat :chocolate_bar: a day early with the pay early feature :rofl:

1 Like