Flux: The End of Paper Receipts & Loyalty Cards

On Wednesday :slight_smile:

Still looks like it’s only relevant to people living in or near London. No everyday nationwide retailers at all. Which has been the same since Starling announced their integration back in 2017! Infact I don’t know if they’ve added any more retailers since then.

Costa doesn’t count because it’s only “Coming Soon”. It’s taken them 2 years to get the Monzo integration they showcased at the beginning of this thread so let’s not hold our breath!

I really hope there wasn’t too much time diverted to this that’s only going to benefit a few people instead of releasing features that would benefit the majority of users.

Not everyone lives in London, the world does not revolve around London.

5 Likes

Yes, but presumably Flux are working to get more retailers on board, so it will be good to have it already available in Monzo when they do. EAT. is available across the UK, though pretty limited in many places (e.g. only airports). Also, Costa may or may not already be supported:

3 Likes

Costa were announced last July but I’ve not heard of anything happening since, it seems to have stalled :neutral_face:

1 Like

I think this is a great tech idea - digital receipts - who wouldn’t want this? :man_shrugging:t2:

Only downside is that not many companies are on board and, it seems, it’s London based only, but I’m sure more will join and they will expand outside London…

I look forward to watching the event on Wednesday.

1 Like

Hi All!

As some of you may have noticed, Flux has a new :monzo: community home :smiley:

Flux: Instant Digital Receipts and Rewards.

Please direct questions and feedback to this new page. We’ll keep you all updated and answer questions regularly!

The Flux Team

Update: Costa are our official partners, keep an eye for launch dates soon :smile:

8 Likes