Flux at KFC 🐔

Looks like Flux are continuing to expand their receipt squashing tech! :boom:

They’ve joined up with KFC to offer paperless receipts for the 3 banks they’re compatible with :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/tryflux/status/1102482573761150976?s=20

Looks like Monzo have something to update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Screenshot_20190304-084903

15 Likes

Sounds good! Im still waiting for the Vegan KFC meal :stuck_out_tongue: aha!

12 Likes

Now this is more like it! Hopefully Flux will get more traction as bigger chains sign up to it.

Next, a big supermarket.

15 Likes

Discussion about it here:

must, MUST, hold back the temptation to test this out!

2 Likes

Fun graphic :yum:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I tried connecting to Flux (finally there’s a reason to do so) with my Joint and Personal accounts but just got the notification twice in my Personal Account.

Is this a bug or is this yet another feature that doesn’t work on the Joint Account?

Next, Deliveroo. Should be very easy for them to achieve.

5 Likes

This is really making me want KFC now just to try it out lol

7 Likes

The help screen will probably see an update with the next app release but the flux webpart has already been updated :sunglasses:

Screenshot_20190304-104340

3 Likes

Nice!

Yeah, a supermarket will be the most exciting. A lot more products though. And a lot of things with abreviated names, although most supermarkets should be able to link with appropriate names fairly easily seeing as the online equivalent is good.

2 Likes

Does this back date 3 month like the initial roll out, im just not seeing any receipts

Think someone mentioned its only live for transactions post 8am today.

Now whos going to be the communities legend of the day and make a purchase for “research” and post it in for us :laughing:

2 Likes

Nope :slight_smile: Sadly it’s just today onwards (as @nathanthomson8 said :boom:)

I’m heading to KFC on my lunch break :laughing: So I’ll definitely be posting a screenshot if nobody else beats me to it :yum:

1 Like

Next big one for me will be their Costa partnership . I never really eat at KFC but having a big brand like this on board is great!!

3 Likes

A big Supermarket & Greggs would be the one!

2 Likes

Panic moment there, it wasn’t instant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There was a good 30-50 second delay but it worked :star_struck::boom:

Screenshot_20190304-123038

(Fyi, a paper receipt was still printed :eyes:)

14 Likes

You got beans and not gravy, what is wrong with you? :confused: :laughing:

13 Likes

^^^ this x1000 :laughing:

Also garlic buttermilk dip… never tried. Recommend?