Flux at KFC 🐔

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #1

Looks like Flux are continuing to expand their receipt squashing tech! :boom:

They’ve joined up with KFC to offer paperless receipts for the 3 banks they’re compatible with :sunglasses:

Looks like Monzo have something to update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds good! Im still waiting for the Vegan KFC meal :stuck_out_tongue: aha!

(Adam) #3

Now this is more like it! Hopefully Flux will get more traction as bigger chains sign up to it.

Next, a big supermarket.

(Michael) #4

Discussion about it here:

(Sacha Zarb) #5

must, MUST, hold back the temptation to test this out!

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #6

Fun graphic :yum:

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #7

:crossed_fingers:

(Daniel White) #8

I tried connecting to Flux (finally there’s a reason to do so) with my Joint and Personal accounts but just got the notification twice in my Personal Account.

Is this a bug or is this yet another feature that doesn’t work on the Joint Account?

(Tommy Long) #9

Next, Deliveroo. Should be very easy for them to achieve.

(daniel costin) #10

This is really making me want KFC now just to try it out lol

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #11

The help screen will probably see an update with the next app release but the flux webpart has already been updated :sunglasses:

Nice!

Yeah, a supermarket will be the most exciting. A lot more products though. And a lot of things with abreviated names, although most supermarkets should be able to link with appropriate names fairly easily seeing as the online equivalent is good.

(Martin Jones) #13

Does this back date 3 month like the initial roll out, im just not seeing any receipts

(Nathan) #14

Think someone mentioned its only live for transactions post 8am today.

Now whos going to be the communities legend of the day and make a purchase for “research” and post it in for us :laughing:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #15

Nope :slight_smile: Sadly it’s just today onwards (as @nathanthomson8 said :boom:)

I’m heading to KFC on my lunch break :laughing: So I’ll definitely be posting a screenshot if nobody else beats me to it :yum:

(Tom ) #16

Next big one for me will be their Costa partnership . I never really eat at KFC but having a big brand like this on board is great!!

A big Supermarket & Greggs would be the one!

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #19

Panic moment there, it wasn’t instant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There was a good 30-50 second delay but it worked :star_struck::boom:

(Fyi, a paper receipt was still printed :eyes:)

Flux: Instant Digital Receipts and Rewards
((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #20

You got beans and not gravy, what is wrong with you? :confused: :laughing:

(Nathan) #21

^^^ this x1000 :laughing:

Also garlic buttermilk dip… never tried. Recommend?