The navigation drawer is broken and the UX is counterintuitive.
- Pull down to see account list doesn’t work half of the time, and the animations/haptics just make no sense.
- Why is settings hidden behind this gesture, it always takes me ages to find it.
- the whole drawer and gestures associated with it need a lot more work, jerky animations, often lands on the wrong state.
All in all it’s a difficult user experience, and reflects badly on the brand as a software first, user experience champion.
- loading indicator when balance is being refreshed
- a way to manually trigger a home screen refresh.