I don’t I’m afraid :confused: the beta app’s updated every 1-2 weeks & the last update was a week ago so hopefully :soon: :sweat_smile:

Yeah that’s annoying, just so you know for next time, as long as you change one word (or maybe even just add / remove some punctuation), you’ll be able to post essentially the same thing again.

1 Like

Is iOS 2.3.0 TF now available to all or just the 200 on the JA test?

If only to the 200 then I suspect the same will be true for the Android 200 testers.

Thanks Alex, much appreciated!

1 Like

Has anyone managed to get the JA summary to recognise a transfer for adjusting the start date?

Might sound daft here, but how can I get our JA going? I’ve tried activating the card in-app or adding to Apple Pay but no joy. Also, our cards came as normal cards - no ‘Joint Account’ labelling as per Making Monzo twitter account.

Can anybody help?

I noticed a typo in the alert you get when the other person signs up for the Joint Account:

IMG_4479

The “You” at the beginning should be “Your”:

Your and <person>’s cards are on the way!

You wouldn’t say “You card is on the way”, so it should be “Your”. :wink:

7 Likes

Full instructions were on the email congratulating you on being a tester

Overcome with excitement :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Adding the card on Apple Pay in-app doesn’t work. Manually adding it via Apple Wallet does :+1:t3:image

3 Likes

As it’s a testflight app, Apple doesn’t allow adding stuff to wallet. No idea why.

2 Likes

I really think adding joint pots will make the joint account experience so much better. Looking forward to these being available. Also really need an overdraft option.

My concern is having everything in the joint account meant we could overspend on something without easily realising.

5 Likes

@tjvr will the iPhone widget be updated to include the joint account balance? Any possibly pots?

1 Like

Maybe provision to swipe between accounts or min/max the widget space currently in use?

Is this just a marked up screenshot, or have you somehow managed to change the picture in Apple Wallet?

When adding or withdrawing money to/from the joint account when on the joint account, the balance above the image of the joint account card is wrong until you switch to the non joint account and back again.

2 Likes

I don’t like that the balance shows what is available in pots, to me at least the joint account balance should be exactly that. My pots aren’t shared.

Card is annoyingly identical but I think I read new ones are coming so as long as that’s the case no problem here

It is. Was just being silly. Apols.

3 Likes

I think people will be able to give more feedback in a couple of days / week when everyone gets paid and people move money into the JA.

Also I wonder how long we’ll all be testing before Monzo feels its ready for the general public

1 Like

I can understand if pots within a joint account haven’t made it into the MVP, but at least for us, this would prevent me going #fullmonzo.

Without joint account pots, we’d still need to maintain savings accounts somewhere else.

3 Likes

Just out of interest, how do Monzo imagine summary (particularly budgets) will work with joint accounts in the long term? (I realise this is not a current priority).

For example, if I have an “eating out” budget and my husband and I go out for dinner, it would be natural to pay using our joint account. But I’d still like it to, in some way, show in my eating out budget. It’s not useful to have a joint budget for this particular category.

4 Likes