Desktop version of the Monzo app (full feature Monzo Web)

You can do all the essential stuff on web.monzo.com

It’s only for emergencies though if you’ve lost your card or phone and are waiting for it to be sorted.

1 Like

Already discussed here.

5 Likes

The main voting thread for a desktop version of the Monzo app is here:

1 Like

It would be great to get a Flutter version of the Monzo app in future, so it can run across mobile, desktop, and web.

Having a keyboard and mouse is really useful for tedious financial tasks, e.g. work expenses or tax.

3 Likes

Are there plans for a desktop based version of Monzo in the future?
I think this would be a good improvement and would open up Monzo for a different scope of users.

Scroll up a few posts, and you can Vote for it (or vote on this thread, they all get noted)

1 Like

Being a smart or digital bank is fine with me. Sometimes I just want to be able to see more things easier with desktop or web interface or maybe even an ipad app that isn’t the iphone version blown up.

1 Like

I’m using Bluestacks to see it on my pc. ok not a web version but useful to have another way to access your apps on a emulator. If you lose your phone for example or anything else happens to it you can manage your account from bluestacks with google account installed. I use this to manage my partners phone also.

1 Like

Yes please!

The idea of making it live on smartphone is to make it easy to use, and different from the experience you get with high street banks, but surely it doesn’t mean locking it to mobile!

A big part of this new user journey or experience is being able to access their bank records online using a dekstop or PC… any product which doesn’t offer this is not offering a complete user experience!

2 Likes

Are there any plans to introduce more functionality on the web version? ideally make it fully featured?

I do understand the idea was to make Monzo fully mobile, but I think a lot of people could benefit from being able to access their bank using a PC.

For instance I do my money management every day and it’s a pain for me to log on my phone every-time and get a clear view of what I spent etc… I find it a lot easier to do on desktop.

Anyone else agree?

2 Likes

It has been discussed a lot in the below topic. If you’d like to see this too be sure to vote for it in there as well :slight_smile:

Desktop version of the Monzo app (full feature Monzo Web)

3 Likes

So my phone has been out of action for a wee while :frowning_face: ! Its all well and good as I have another bank account I can utilise but all my money on my Monzo card is in seperate locked pots.

I understand I can contact you to authorise a bank transfer, but I was wondering are there any plans to create a better browser interface? Where you can transfer from pots and in and out of banks etc.

Cheers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! :wave:

I’ve moved your post here where a fully featured Monzo Web is being discussed. You can also vote for the feature at the top.

2 Likes

Actually, I’d like a progressive web app so I can install it in my phone, as well as on my desktop. Web apps designed specifically for desktop often are a bit awkward on mobile.

I like Monzo, and I think the app is great, but I think there are instances where accessing your account on a larger screen would be more practical than using a smartphone. I reckon if it’s possible to access your Monzo account via a web browser, it would make things easier in some (but not all) cases.

1 Like

Hello. :wave:

I’ve moved your post here, hope you don’t mind.

Please make sure to have a thorough search for like-minded ideas before posting so we dont dilute the vote count.

1 Like

Oh cool. I didn’t know this was already a topic. Thanks.

I have voted for, because I suspect that I am not far from the point where both my android phone and my iPad will no longer support the latest version of the app. This is less of a problem on my iMac, because it will still take OS updates.

Definitely until Monzo has fully featured internet banking web application it cannot be considered as main bank account by serious professionals.

I use Monzo but only as one of my backup / daily spending bank accounts. I would be hesitant to make it my main account because for that a full web interface is a requirement.