Delayed Notifications

Hmmm… not what I was expecting…

My legacy bank (HSBC) issued a notification immediately my top up payment was made to my Monzo Pre-pay… My Monzo balance immediately reflected the change, but the notification/balance activity update from Monzo came more than 30 minutes later. My phone has been working in the same position/location throughout. Who knew ‘legacy’ would prove better than ‘Fintech’?!

1 Like

Thanks Bruce, I’ve been seeing delays for notifications on the CA app too. I’m guessing that these problems are related to this issue, although the team have said that they’ve fixed it.

So near yet so far :joy:

1 Like

I’ve had notifications delayed by up to an hour recently.

Not a major issue as payments are still being processed as normal so my account balance reflects the payment.

More often than not the notification is instant though.

Yesterday evening, we experienced a bit of slowness in top ups and payments with friends on the prepaid cards.

The end result was that top ups were delayed in being added to your card and payments to/from friends may have shown up in your feed as a code beginning with P2P_. Because of this, we disabled top ups entirely for a short while while we resolved the issue. Everything should be back to normal now though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Get in touch with in-app chat support if you still have any ST: or P2P_ items in your feed.

If your balance is incorrect as a result of the top up issue but you see the correct feed items, the balance will update on your next transaction but we can also resync this for you.

I noticed a delayed notification of about 30 minutes last night from the current account. Not sure why, but the balance was fine so not a problem.

@coffeemadman report that one to the CoOps via the in-app chat :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.