COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

That’s rubbish there’s no preview for my below link so I’ll have to make my own:

I’m in one of the areas where pubs,bars and restaurants are closing completely!

I’m not sure that’s a commute you’re describing.

4 Likes

Crazy if true , & office 2013 hasn’t had a security update for 5 years

Anyway sounds about right , you aren’t getting a new version of office, iTs ToO ExPeNsIVE

Can’t stand bosses who won’t spend money so their staff can do their job quicker and better.

It’s because they see staffing costs as fixed to a degree whereas this requires a cost even though it saves time and time = money.

1 Like

Probably the same bosses who think “Hmm, we’ve got 20 people here doing all the work for X money. I bet we could make savings by having 10 people do the work for half of X money instead
”

1 Like

Hehe, nice one. I definitely had people’s hair all over my face whilst other people were breathing down my neck. Not quite the sensual experience you’d imagine

My brain replaced that with faeces :person_facepalming::rofl:

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy

2 Likes

I bet there’s a lot of that on trains and buses too. And all other kinds of bodily secretions. Another reason to avoid public transport like the plague

1 Like

COVID is having some real world effects now, folks. Stay safe!

5 Likes

Oh thank goodness. Purple is safe. I would buy a purple only tin with my name on every year from John Lewis. Will be doing the same again this year from the quality street website now that it’s online.

3 Likes

Can we have a @Peter_G poll on the best Quality Street?

3 Likes

I feel like the next step for a Poll Master is to bring along the next generation of pollsters. I’m here for quality polls (pun intended).

2 Likes

They’re made in the factory in our town, do you want me to walk down and ask for an emergency order :thinking:

2 Likes

Does anyone understand how the police can have your data from the T&T app to check if you’ve kept to isolation rules when the app is meant to not identify you? I’m confused as I thought the system was decentralised and privacy focused.

The data doesn’t come from the app. It comes from T&T.

So if you get a positive result, you have to isolate at an address you provide.

3 Likes

Ahh so it’s the pen and paper T&T the articles in the news today are referring to about the police?

No, it’s not the pen and paper lists in shops. It’s when someone tests positive and they give details of their contacts to the centralised Track and Trace service. At least, that’s my understanding.

2 Likes