Convincing Friends / Family to use Monzo!

I tried to convince some of my friends about it, starting by getting them to pay me via Monzo.me but unfortunately it didn’t work as I think the secure online verification process for their bank failed when trying to use it so they had to just transfer the money to my old bank account. :disappointed: I suggested this could have been solved by them getting :monzo: but it felt like a bit much for a one-off payment when they weren’t so convinced.

Some of them did find the instant notifications cool, and liked the emojis etc, but not enough to feel the need to get it!

Then when going on holiday :airplane: I managed to convince someone to get the card :grinning: but unfortunately they put off getting it and so it didn’t arrive before we left :cry: - they were happy enough to pay with cash that they had left over from previous holidays though and weren’t too bothered about not having it…

It seems like some people just aren’t too interested at the moment, or maybe I’m just not so good at convincing people of the benefits!

^seems to sum it up nicely!