Change account country

When I signed up I put Australia as my country since that’s where I currently live. Since I’m moving on Wednesday to the UK to live indefinitely is there the possibility to have my account changed?

I’m also number 0 in line for my country, I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

contact in support chat and ask them to change address provide them with UK address :slight_smile:

I can’t do that since the chat doesn’t come up until you actually get in. It’s just at the “you’re at 0” screen.

inbox staff or twitter them

Should I let you know if I’m going to move outside the UK, or will that cause me to lose access to my account?

contact chat in app them will tell you

I was actually hoping a staff member might reply on here since they seem to be ignoring me on Twitter.

2 Likes

I think we’ve replied to you now but shout if not :slight_smile: Apologies for the delay over the weekend. @evan no worries about moving – you’ll get great rates :wink:

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. I’m French, living in London. I’ve put France as country but didn’t know you couldn’t be able to get the card. Impossible to change the country now, and to do anything else on the app.
Can you help me? I’ve just sent an email to help@monzo.com
Thanks
Geraldine

1 Like

@Geg22 Yeah, I don’t think anything changed since this thread was opened. Sending an email to help@monzo.com should be enough to get the help you need. :smiley: