Captain Marvel

I skipped the Hulk film. The only MCU movie I haven’t seen, except for Ant Man, which I missed in cinemas but will watch soon before I watch the sequel.

3 Likes

An absolutely brilliant Twitter thread. Also regardless of whether she smiles more or less than other female or male superheroes, a generic superhero film featuring a male lead wouldn’t have garnered this sort of smile scrutiny. Period.

3 Likes

That’s a thing? Jesus :woman_facepalming:

Always keep a sunny disposition when you’re trying to regain lost memories and punching a granny

1 Like

Brie Larson reposted pictures from this tweet since she was getting tired of seeing comments like that. Always good to know you are expected to smile while punching bad guys, or you get called a bad actor with a “wooden” performance :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Anyone seen it yet? Is it out? I’m seeing reviews pop up.

1 Like

I think it is out on Thursday or Friday. I’m seeing it Friday evening - can’t wait!

2 Likes

Tickets are booked! :partying_face:

1 Like

OMG!

1 Like

That would be awesome as a hoodie. Think I need to buy it though

Worth it just for the notification

2 Likes

This one’s still my personal favourite

Screenshot_20190308-020106

3 Likes

Loved the film! :grin:

Certainly a must watch :sunglasses::tada: great humour mixed with a fantastic soundtrack, some brilliant songs too - not GotG level songs but good nevertheless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I saw it and I loved it. Brilliant film! Now roll on Endgame!