Bug in the App

(Iain Stevens) #1

Hi,
I have to submit some bank account statements to obtain finance, so I went to the App found out how to transfer my account details into bank statements in PDF format attached to an email, first time was perfect.

When I tried to do it again, using PDF format I clicked on it took me straight to my email did not offer me the option to choose which system I wanted to send it via, IE Whats App or Twitter or email, when I got to the email, there was no attached file from Monzo like the first time, I did try this twice and got the same result.

So I think there is a bug in the App, what do you think?

(Sebastian) #2

Go to your settings on your device. Search for ‘default’ Select ‘Default Apps’. Select ‘Set As Default’ then go to email and then select ‘Clear Defaults’ it then should ask again.

(Sebastian) #3

Sorry if you’re not on Android. I would guess it’s a similar process on iOS but I do not have any iOS devices to find out for you.

No idea if this is an Android bug/feature but I have a few apps that ask once and never again. But some ask every time. I do not know if it’s something a developer can fix or not as I have no expertise in development.

(Iain Stevens) #4

Hi
It’s a Samsung S7 I tried what you suggested but no change still taking me direct to my email with no attached file, just so glad I was able do it right the first time with no problems, at least I have bank statements to submit. Thanks for your help

(Sebastian) #5

I’m sorry that didn’t work for you. Can you try clearing the Monzo defaults and see if that works?