Blank transaction details screen and connectivity issues

Android App is experiencing some issues. Transactions feed is ok but you can’t view details and App is giving error that no Internet even if you are connected. It’s not happening with everyone though but COops told me quite a few people have reported this.

Screenshot_20171129-203512__01

Screenshot_20171129-203432

I’ve been having the same, thought my wifi was playing up at first but all working well.

Yeah something odd is going on. Just tried to pay with Android Pay and it didn’t go through, then tried to pay with card and it didn’t go through, but no notifications or anything on the app…

If it helps I’m on the beta channel on a OnePlus 3T

There’s a discussion here, also:

I’m not using a Beta app, that I’m aware of.

I am also getting this now. Status page doesn’t say if there’s a problem with server monzo.statuspage.io

Screenshot_20171130-055505__01

I get a blank screen when trying to view transaction details. No WiFi or 4G issues. Running the latest version of the app. Using Android 7.1.2.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20171129-233239

I’m seeing the same.

Hey folks,

Really sorry about this :pensive:

We’re looking into it right now, so if you could please give us a shout through the in-app chat, we’ll be able to keep you updated :+1:

2 Likes

Me too. I’ve sent a screen-grab of the “problems with our servers message” via the in-app chat.

I’m worried, as this is the first day I’m expecting my salary to be paid into the account via BACS. There’s no sign of my salary as of yet.

Can I ask a possibly stupid question?.. Is the server problem affecting the app, or the bank itself?

My salary has been paid in successfully :slight_smile:

I’m also facing this blank issue so it’s pretty safe to assume all bank operations are functioning correctly, just the app that’s gone a bit wonky :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s just your view of things through the app - I got paid and it’s showing ok for me (iOS).

1 Like