Better way to balance your money in Trends is here ⚖️

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

:sob:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @monzobot display help.

I got my gf to check, she’s got it. “Oh, it’s a graph”

0.4 seconds later, back to WhatsApp

What a waste :rofl:

9 Likes

Best thing about @monzobot is the grinning passive aggressive “Hi, I’m Monzobot” after the disappointing fortune–telling.

8 Likes

I think there’s a point here.

Not to reduce the amazing value of what you’ll get (it really is amazing monzo!) (if you haven’t) but don’t be too disheartened, FOMO is real and at the end of the day it’s a banking app. There are other points to life.

2 Likes

Are you sure, sure she’s the right one for you?

Just a graph… just a graph… :disguised_face:

4 Likes

Yeah because what if I was with someone else and they were better at graphs than me?

It’s one of the reasons @Lewis_P and I can never be together

13 Likes

Lol

1 Like

:joy:

Nothing still! :sob:

1 Like

The haptic feedback has become something of fidget toy for me. It’s nice to play with. There are watch faces on the Apple Watch that are similar.

I especially love how (at least on iOS) they’ve taken advantage of the API to fine tune it like a heartbeat. The dips get fainter the closer they go to 0, and the spikes are stronger. Like your Apple Watch measuring your heart beat. It’s a lovely attention to detail. And so much fun to play with.

Overdrawn and the feedback either stops, or becomes as subtle as it possibly could be that you can’t feel anything. This is a pulse in all sense of the word. A wonderful UX.

7 Likes

Yep I really like the haptic feedback on this, it’s a nice detail :blush:

4 Likes

Ooo look a tortoise has just overtaken the release of the trends update release!

One week + and I’m scrapping the cobwebs off my head - just saying :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Im going to make a guess (probably, no definitely will be wrong)

That they’ve used the feedback from the initial deployment to understand how well it went, and are preparing to just roll it out to all users over next week - or they’ve found something that while only a few people have it is easy to fix, but would be an engineering headache at scale and are now sorting it.

Do Monzo deploy on a friday @avb? :eyes:

Who was the iOS 16 user that glitched the graph? Was it Carlo? Bet it’s their fault.

4 Likes

Twas me, though I’m happy for @Carlo1460 to be the fall guy :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok, did I break trends

@monzobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

11 Likes

Uuoohhh

2 Likes