Better way to balance your money in Trends is here ⚖️

Another bit of feedback!

This is on yearly view, but the copy says “end of the month” instead of “end of the year”.

7 Likes

Balance in Trends has been out for a week and I’ve been loving all the feedback from the community. We are looking forward to rolling out the feature to everyone in the next few days. So watch this space :soon:

20 Likes

Great stuff. Can’t wait to try it

1 Like

Good spot! :mag: I’ve just shipped a fix for it.

12 Likes

Oh my. Amazing!

4 Likes

And here we go!

The performant continuous integration pipeline (:tm: @bee) in action!

:man_bowing::bowing_man::bowing_woman:

15 Likes

Just to say the engagement around trends has been fantastic

@avb @RoreEricaOkoh @lj @AlanDoe et al

Thanks so much for this - really exciting to be part of the journey

13 Likes

I agree!, My SO is not a premium/plus customer and just has the blurred spending chart with a link button to upgrade. IMO it would be much more enticing if the spending breakdown was available to all users and restricted to the current month for non-paid accounts, along with an upgrade button to unlock spending charts for previous / future months…

3 Likes

Some of us are still waiting to start the journey lol!

A week on I wonder what percentage of customers have received this update?

5 Likes

I know :slight_smile:

Hopefully :soon: for others.

2 Likes

Am I missing something here ?

Just downloaded the beta which gives the new trends information

“A big update for Trends this week! Introducing Balance in the Trends tab: Tap, tap, scroll and swipe to discover a new view of your money with an interactive line graph that shows how you’re doing over time.”

But I still do not have the new balance tab within trends ?

2 Likes

Same here, it’s not good to have an update with blurb that it includes a new feature and then not be able to see and use the new feature after the update. I dare say this will generate lots of unnecessary support requests from customers not on this forum.

My other half has access to the new Trends even though she doesnt have plus while I dont and do have plus, joy…

3 Likes

Same! And he doesn’t even care about it… :rofl:

5 Likes

Based on: TestFlight Release Discussion - #1344 by Dunsford

I see its coming very soon for all given its in the change notes for what could be Monday’s next version.

Not performant enough! Still says month for me!

You do have a year view selected? :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Is today the day? :pray:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers::grimacing:

1 Like

@monzobot fortune

2 Likes