Assigning Monzo Premium / Plus Payments to a pot

Hi! :wave:

One of the biggest things I love about Monzo is being able to assign scheduled payments to specific pots, or assigning virtual cards to specific pots, as I use this to manage my bills and such.

This means i usually never have any money in the “main” account as i move it into a pot that has nothing assigned to it.

I would love the ability to assign my monthly Monzo Premium payment to a pot, as I am always finding myself missing the payments.

Sorry if there is already a topic with this. I couldn’t find one while searching.

5 Likes

Hi. Welcome.

4 Likes

With few announcements this week like loans & flex from pot, and more accounts added to connected accounts, is there any updates on monzo plus/premium fees from pot?

No update.

3 Likes

That’s disappointing. Got all my other bills coming out of a single pot and boy does it make life easier being paid 4 weekly so pay date changes by a few days most months. Whish they would enable this, is cant be more than a few lines of code.

2 Likes

Another vote for being able to pay these payments from a pot - all my other bills are covered by my bills pot and it annoys me every month that I have to leave a fiver aside for plus in my main account

A good workaround is to schedule the transfer from your bills pots each month on the same day as your plus payment is taken. It shows in your “Left to pay” so works in a similar way to if a direct debit is paid from the pot, just not quite as seamless.

1 Like