Artha by FirstDirect

(Alex Sherwood) #21

If anyone could share some more screenshots too, I’d really appreciate it! :pray:

(Alex Sherwood) #22

Does anyone have an invite going spare for this? :pray:

(Emma (still not the app)) #23

They need to change the name

Wouldn’t want to say I keep track of my finances on Artha, Daily

is it a shared invite system?

(Alex Sherwood) #25

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that?

do existing members have invites to give out or is it based on a centralised system that only the artha people can give out?

(Alex Sherwood) #27

Got it. Both, users can invite others but only once Artha enables them to in the app - which seems to be based on usage, since I have the app (& an account so I can use it) but not the option to invite anyone else.

It’s a centralised system controlled by FD/HSBC. I’ve got HSBC Connected Money now, the intentions are good but it’s not quite there yet. The integrations dont display quite correctly for some accounts I have.

i have the app but waiting for an invite

(Alex Sherwood) #30

To avoid confusing anyone - that’s a separate app.

did you get an invite in the last hour?

(Alex Sherwood) #32

Nothing yet :slightly_frowning_face:

how do you have an artha account then? If you have one, why do you need an invite?

(Alex Sherwood) #34

Someone else invited me but they can’t invite anyone else now.

For someone else.

I can feel a give/request thread coming on…

I’m sure the features will end up being on par once they’re both out of testing/beta much like their standard banking apps are.

Wow, HSBC Connected Money is, shall we say, underwhelming?

Artha… ? make anyone else think about on the buses ?

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #39

I hate you, Butler!

(Karim) #40

Hsbc connected app got updated yesterday and I am now able register (haven’t received any invite, though I requested one a few weeks ago). So either the opened it up to everyone with this update, or I was just too quick and the email is on the way.

Any way now that I tried it I actually really like it. It is very simple, does not have any merchant logos and nothing fancy, but I can see my spending per category over a year and the look and feel is nice while staying professional. Only negative is obviously no monzo connection obviously. And this might take a long while to come!

Actually the best option would be if monzo added the ability to aggregate external account :wink: I really like the spending summary, the fact I can search transaction and the overall UI… (keep dreaming)