Artha by FirstDirect

If anyone could share some more screenshots too, I’d really appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like

Does anyone have an invite going spare for this? :pray:

They need to change the name

Wouldn’t want to say I keep track of my finances on Artha, Daily

6 Likes

is it a shared invite system?

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that?

do existing members have invites to give out or is it based on a centralised system that only the artha people can give out?

1 Like

Got it. Both, users can invite others but only once Artha enables them to in the app - which seems to be based on usage, since I have the app (& an account so I can use it) but not the option to invite anyone else.

It’s a centralised system controlled by FD/HSBC. I’ve got HSBC Connected Money now, the intentions are good but it’s not quite there yet. The integrations dont display quite correctly for some accounts I have.

1 Like

i have the app but waiting for an invite

To avoid confusing anyone - that’s a separate app.

did you get an invite in the last hour?

Nothing yet :slightly_frowning_face:

how do you have an artha account then? If you have one, why do you need an invite?

Someone else invited me but they can’t invite anyone else now.

For someone else.

I can feel a give/request thread coming on…

I’m sure the features will end up being on par once they’re both out of testing/beta much like their standard banking apps are.

Wow, HSBC Connected Money is, shall we say, underwhelming?

1 Like

Artha… ? make anyone else think about on the buses ?

1 Like

I hate you, Butler!

4 Likes

Hsbc connected app got updated yesterday and I am now able register (haven’t received any invite, though I requested one a few weeks ago). So either the opened it up to everyone with this update, or I was just too quick and the email is on the way.

Any way now that I tried it I actually really like it. It is very simple, does not have any merchant logos and nothing fancy, but I can see my spending per category over a year and the look and feel is nice while staying professional. Only negative is obviously no monzo connection obviously. And this might take a long while to come!

Actually the best option would be if monzo added the ability to aggregate external account :wink: I really like the spending summary, the fact I can search transaction and the overall UI… (keep dreaming)