Apple WWDC Live

Requirements: Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. HLS requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later, a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Streaming via Apple TV requires an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later or an Apple TV (4th generation).

2 Likes

Will there be another addition to the iPhone lineup that I can waste my money on??.. we shall see :sweat_smile:

I reckon there will be seeing as iOS 11 is on the way, gotta get the best photos lol

iPhone announcement around Sept time.

Highlight for me has to be Apple Pay payments between friends. Gonna be great when mixed with Monzo current accounts.

Yeah this is gonna be decent.

Woooooo wwooopp woopp yeahhhhhh waaooooo yeahhhhhh :eyes:

1 Like

HomePod = Mac Pro lol

2 Likes

Was interested in the HomePod however not at that price!

2 Likes

Yeah I was like I want this and I want it now then they dropped the price and now I am like I still want it :joy:

2 Likes

So iOS11 is no real change on iOS10?

It’s amazing that essentially rows of apps is unchanged in 10 years.

2 Likes

It was too iPad centric tbh

1 Like

Thrilled to see an updated Apple Wallet app and NFC functionality added to the HomeKit and MFi specifications.

2 Likes

HomeKit could have been added to Sierra but nooooo that’s gonna have to wait.

1 Like

Camera is another step closer to fake slr with long exposure. (Obviously nothing to in comparison to large sensor)

From Guardian live blog of keynote:

Monzo alert:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/live/2017/jun/05/apple-wwdc-2017-keynote-ios-macos-iphone-macbook-live?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I said to my mate on the phone earlier that iOS has had the same layout since it launched. Was hoping when they announched the new swipe up dock it would be home screen widgets but no.

1 Like

It has gotten stale, the only thing they have really done on iOS 11 is

nothing

1 Like

But the adoption rate is on point

Well yeah as you don’t really have a choice as apps stop working or phones go out of date if none of those you have that annoying red bubble over the settings.

1 Like

Just coz it’s like the real thing even down to the whoooping :joy:

4 Likes

Keeps phones secure and developers building for one version of software. Makes sense to have the adoption rate as high as possible.

1 Like