Adjusting Standing Orders temporarily without resetting them

Hi there

I wanted to adjust a monthly standing order temporarily and return it to its regular monthly date the folowing month but the only way to do it was to reset the standing order.

Would be great to have that functionality in the app. :grinning:

5 Likes

Why not make a one off faster payment/bank transferā€¦

Because they might want to send less? Or send a payment later in the cycle?

Editting an SO means payment details and references donā€™t get messed up, but thatā€™s not an option AFAIK.

Temporary changes on top could be useful in some circumstances.

2 Likes

I was able to do this with my previous bank so I donā€™t see it being much of an issue @SC95

1 Like

Its not the amount it is the date changed temporarily for that cycle then automatically returning to its regular date. Yes thats what I have to do (faster payments) but then I have to reset the standing order and that is not ideal. That functionality was available to me in my previous bank so I donā€™t think it is beyond the realm of it happening. Just an idea :bulb: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would also like this feature. Or even just the ability to ā€œpauseā€ a standing order so it didnā€™t go out this period.

2 Likes

I would also like this feature where I can edit the S/O amount if required and of course the ability to pause or skip the next month payment. Nationwide and HSBC has this.

2 Likes

This is coming :soon: (within the next couple of months :smiley:)

4 Likes

@alexs excellent news. :slight_smile:

2 Likes