Add photo to payee

I’d like to be able to add photos, or link to the contact photo so I can easily identify my payees in the list.

This is something we desperately need

6 Likes

That would definitely be incredibly useful! Many people (including myself) would benefit from that.

3 Likes

This feature would be useful to a lot of people including myself.

2 Likes

Can I attach an image or sync an image from my phone contact record for a payment contact? I have family members who I pay and it would be good to attach an image rather then have a letter denoting their name.

I have seen I can add an image when the contact is created but once they are created I don’t see how to add one.

Hope you don’t mind but I moved your posts over to the existing topic on this subject

This would be cool.

I was just thinking about it today when I set up a standing order to a charity (the other option was PayPal but standing order was easier as I could choose the payment date), and it doesn’t look right without the logo you would see had I been able to set it up as a direct debit/CPA instead. So if I could add a little photo of the charity’s logo that would do the trick :blush:

Yes would love the use of a photo for payees.

It’s really useful idea! And if it can acquired photo from contact profile that will be perfect (link the payee to local contact). Cause sometime I really not sure who am I transferring, they all using the same word as icon. :laughing:

I would also really like this feature. Would make it much easier to recognise payees at a glance.

2 Likes

this is a really good idea!