Activation Text Not Arriving - Android

I’m trying to activate Monzo through the android app, however, when I enter my mobile phone, no verification text is sent… tried this a few times, using country code as well.

(Simon B) #2

Hi @telson - feel free to send me a private message and I’ll look into it for you :slight_smile:

How do you send a PM? :smile:

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #4

press on simonb name in his message then press message then send once you’ve written it

(Alex Sherwood) #5

I’m afraid you can’t yet :speak_no_evil:

you’ll need to become a ‘basic’ user first & these are the criteria -

(entering = opening, not creating)

in the meantime, I’m sure that if @simonb messages you, you’ll be able to reply.

Once you’re a level 1 user, the steps that Ian’s described will be available.

(Franco Parente) #6

Hi @simonb, I’m having the same problem. Could you please advice on how can I activate my account?

I’ve got the same problem too…

Thanks for the heads-up on how to achieve Trust level 1 @alexs. I’ll do some browsing and PM Simonb in a bit…

(Simon B) #8

Sent a few private messages out, hopefully we can get this all sorted out soon :slight_smile:

Thanks, much appreciated

(Simon B) #10

I’ve reached out to everyone who posted on this thread and I believe it’s all been resolved.

(Issy Wright) #11

I’m having the same problem with my iphone.

(Issy Wright) #12

Hello Please could you send me my activation text message please simonb

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #13

might be easier to email help@monzo.com with your problem to be sorted out

(Simon B) #14

Hi Issy, did you get this resolved? I’m afraid I wasn’t working when you posted your initial message, so apologies for the delay!

(Issy Wright) #15

yeah it’s all good now

(Nicholas Michael) #16

Hi guys, I’m also having the same issue and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

(Alex Sherwood) #17

Since the average response time is under 5 minutes at the moment, the quickest way to get have the support team look into this is probably to message them via the in-app chat tool.

(Nicholas Michael) #18

If by “in-app” you mean the mobile app - unfortunately I don’t have access to any features until I’ve activated my number.

(Alex Sherwood) #19

My bad, in that case you can email help@monzo.com.

(Nicholas Michael) #20

Cool, I’ll give that a go - thanks