Activation Text Not Arriving - Android

I’m trying to activate Monzo through the android app, however, when I enter my mobile phone, no verification text is sent… tried this a few times, using country code as well.

1 Like

Hi @telson - feel free to send me a private message and I’ll look into it for you :slight_smile:

How do you send a PM? :smile:

press on simonb name in his message then press message then send once you’ve written it

I’m afraid you can’t yet :speak_no_evil:

you’ll need to become a ‘basic’ user first & these are the criteria -

(entering = opening, not creating)

in the meantime, I’m sure that if @simonb messages you, you’ll be able to reply.

Once you’re a level 1 user, the steps that Ian’s described will be available.

2 Likes

Hi @simonb, I’m having the same problem. Could you please advice on how can I activate my account?

I’ve got the same problem too…

Thanks for the heads-up on how to achieve Trust level 1 @alexs. I’ll do some browsing and PM Simonb in a bit…

1 Like

Sent a few private messages out, hopefully we can get this all sorted out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated

I’ve reached out to everyone who posted on this thread and I believe it’s all been resolved.

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem with my iphone.

Hello Please could you send me my activation text message please simonb

might be easier to email help@monzo.com with your problem to be sorted out

Hi Issy, did you get this resolved? I’m afraid I wasn’t working when you posted your initial message, so apologies for the delay!

yeah it’s all good now

Hi guys, I’m also having the same issue and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Since the average response time is under 5 minutes at the moment, the quickest way to get have the support team look into this is probably to message them via the in-app chat tool.

If by “in-app” you mean the mobile app - unfortunately I don’t have access to any features until I’ve activated my number.

1 Like

My bad, in that case you can email help@monzo.com.

Cool, I’ll give that a go - thanks

1 Like