Access to money

Have had this problem for a week now, tried resetting phone, reinstalling app. Noting is working when I try to send money it says ‘transfer failed please try again in a minute’. When I try to withdraw money at an atm it says please contact your bank. I have tried talking with a staff member in the app chat who ask me the same generic questions about the issue so I explain again and again. I then wait a few hours and the staff shift has changed so I begin the conversation with another member.

I have tried constantly to there telephone number but they seem to be too busy to answer any calls at all hours of the day, even tried 12am…

I give up you can have my money

Hiya I’m just wondering if you can send me a private message I’m having some serious issues with Monzo I can’t acess my banking and I need to ASAP I’ve emailed twice and tried calling over the past couple of days
Many thanks

Hi @Doug1991 and @Jianson127,

We’re sorry to see you’re having trouble with your account at the moment. Unfortunately this isn’t something we can help out with here on the forum.

The best place to get this sorted out is through our in-app chat, or by email at help@monzo.com. I can see that you’ve already been in touch, and our team will be happy to assist you as soon as they can.

Thanks!