About the Financial Chat category

All things Money! Money-saving tips and Fintech Chat.

Important: Monzo does not endorse any financial advice posted on the forum, and you should always consult a professional financial advisor before taking any big decisions.

Please report anything that looks like spam or dangerous/misleading advice.

Hi am pay for loss and am pass the loans onli many is not Show my in the my bank account can’t you help me about problem am sent you scrin shot off the loans thanks

hiya ive just opened a monzo as my dad passed away and as left some money to is grandchildren im on benefits which is paid into a diffrent account and was wondering if i get the money transferred in my monzo account would benefits find out i have no other choice as im next of kin

Maybe they would, though it’s unlikely. I don’t think I’d want to be in a position where I was depending on benefits income, and they did subsequently find out. This isn’t the place to get legal advice, though. Have you contacted Citizens Advice, they should be able to help.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you get it sorted satisfactorily.

Hello,

I forget my password to open my app. I am told to scan the floor, take a selfi and that will helps me to do so. Unfortunately, my phone camera needs to allow Manzo access but I am not able to do so as I cannot access the app. Can anyoe help?
Thanks