What's your favourite McD's order ๐Ÿ‘€

It canโ€™t be a breakfast wrap :face_with_monocle::person_facepalming::sweat_smile:

At present Iโ€™ve got to say the halloumi fries

4 Likes

Canโ€™t eat 90%. So chips and McFlurry

2 Likes

Big tasty, easy. :yum:

How come?

4 Likes

Double sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin with hash brown and orange juice.

Big Mac meal with extra cheese.

McFlurry.

But I donโ€™t go often. Maybe once or twice a year.

4 Likes

Iโ€™ma celiac :frowning: used to love the McRib :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Regular Big Mac Meal with fries and a sugar-taxed coke. Dessert is a basic cheeseburger.

3 Likes

Easy, a fully decked out Big Mac meal, but no ice in the cold drink (usually a diet/zero Coke)

5 Likes

Iโ€™ve seen a few Coeliacs who still eat Maccies, such as a bunless quarter pounder and chips etc. I could never risk that because of cross contamination and stuff, wish I had the stones to risk it.

Is it bad part of the reason I want to go to Amsterdam is so I can have a Maccies again

1 Like

Big Tasty all the way.

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t been since the beginning of the old Pandemic but the McPlant looks great!

If thatโ€™s not an option then the veggie burger, huge size chips and a giant strawberry milkshake.

3 Likes

Quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a strawberry milkshake.

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve done it a few times, but now I just get two large chips & BBQ sauce :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you fancy risking it apparently the veggie dippers are GF and cooked in the same fryer as the fries(supposedly)

What iโ€™d give for a chicken legend

1 Like

I hadnโ€™t realised the breakfast wraps had been binned off either :grimacing:

Not surprised they did away with the bagels, they were shit. No-one wants their cheese and egg gushing out the middle of their sandwich as they eat it.

(And Iโ€™m reminded of the fact that my favourite tortilla chips havenโ€™t existed for nearly 30 years now either)

2 Likes

The McPlants are pretty amazing tbh.

5 Likes

Daaaammn. Im going to have to give them a try! A new vessel for transporting that tasty bbq sauce nectar to my mouth.

1 Like

Spicy snack wrap

Or

Double Cheeseburger with extra fresh onions and pickles

Or

Big tasty without bacon

Or

Filet O fish :tropical_fish: (I love this, I donโ€™t know why people are afraid of it)

Or

McPlant

If Iโ€™m having a meal then fries and strawberry milkshake.

2 Likes

They had an offer to get a McPlant meal for 99p at its introduction for those who had the app.

I thought Iโ€™ll try it and Iโ€™ve got to say i was shocked at how good it was, itโ€™s definitely in my top 5 items there.

4 Likes

Sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap meal, large fries and vanilla milkshake if itโ€™s wrap of the day.

Chicken legend cool mayo/hot an spicy mayo, large fries and vanilla shake.

Sometimes share 20 nugs with the other half too.

Sweet curry sauce with the fries and nugs is the only way.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s okay to be wrong.

1 Like