What’s your dream in life?

What is on your bucket list or things you wish to do at some point.

The main one for me is finding someone who cares about me and maybe a nice getaway and learn sign language but even making my own company so I have a passive income

2 Likes

Ice and beer.

Sorry, I know it’s not what you meant, but I’ve waited a long time for the opportunity to say that to turn up :joy:

5 Likes

To be financially independent* and to be happy.

*Not necessarily to be rich but to be able to deal with things such as unexpected bills with relative ease. Sure you could do that with savings but I’m thinking from my monthly income.

3 Likes

Not something I think about too often. I would like to be able to explore more of the world whilst I’m still fairly young.

When I was a kid, my dream was to be a crocodile. I don’t know why, I don’t really like crocodiles. I’m more of a wolf person now. Big cats are cool too.

In high school I wanted to become an actor. I was actually pretty decent at it. I found that by becoming someone else, and acting as someone else, I was able to override a lot of the social roadblocks I struggle with. Being someone else was easy, it’s hard to play myself.

I’ve always wanted to be a spy. Maybe I already am? :sunglasses::shushing_face:

As someone with autism, I would also personally like to start my own software tech company, as much of what is out there don’t really cater to people like me and have really subpar UX experiences. I would design stuff for autistic people, and I think in doing so would create better experiences for everyone else too.

4 Likes

If you can tell us whether or not you are a spy, then you are a spy. If you can’t tell us, you’re not.

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny anything pertaining to this matter.

3 Likes

Don’t let your dreams be dreams

:thinking: :thought_balloon:

3 Likes

My dream? To find the centre of the maze.

2 Likes

To have a nice space to live in and to want for nothing. I’m pretty close as it happens!

1 Like

Travel the world and do whatever I want with no worries.

3 Likes