Dream Job

What would everyones Dream job be

1 Like

International playing.
No I’m joking I’m doing my dream job already I started in the army at 16 I’m 33 now it does however mean that in not to many years I will have to leave and get a really propped grown up job.

2 Likes

Stay at home millionaire

5 Likes

Owner of a cat adoption centre :heart:

2 Likes

Always wanted to be a researcher for Greenpeace or Amnesty

Or secondhand bookshop owner

6 Likes

My dream job is toilet cleaner :blush:

What type of toilet cleaner lol

Harpic lol

2 Likes

Flying Instructor.

Took flying lessons when I was younger but had to bail out due to not having the funds. I was inspired by an excellent instructor through the time I was flying though and dream of returning to that as a job with the hope of doing the same for others.

Currently with 2 jobs, mortgage, wife and 2 kids and no hope of saving enough to do it any time soon (I turn 34 in 2 weeks) and still praying I can do it before I get too old but it’s not quite on the horizon yet.
Never stop dreaming eh?

3 Likes

Run a letting business.

Would have loved to be a veterinarian

Online Community Manager

:wink:

9 Likes

Cattery owner or similar :rofl:

3 Likes

I volunteer for a small, separately registered branch of an animal charity, starting in one of our charity shop locations and ending up working on fundraising, income generation and some of the logistics of our upcoming expansion. A paid role within the branch would be a dream and the proposed expansion may actually create opportunities for that, so it’s an exciting time. Who knows what could happen?

4 Likes

I hope you get the paid role you want

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I have a feeling you keep working hard and you will

1 Like

That’s the plan!

1 Like

Everything happens for a reason

1 Like

We could go into business together :joy::rofl: