What Car Do You Drive? 🚙 🚗

I currently drive these.

IMG_20170418_162424_edit%20(1)

4 Likes

I used to drive a 2012 VW Beetle, with a few tasteful modifications! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now drive a 16’ Golf GTI.

Had it since new and it’s already on 26k. I’m really fancying a Tiguan R next! :eyes:

2 Likes

Toyota iQ, 59 plate. It’s not fast or big but it’s super efficient (Bristol to London and back for around £35) plus it manoeuvres the narrow Bristol streets with ease, with a super turning circle. Shame they stopped making it.

2 Likes

Just a wee fiesta ecoboost here. It’s small, quick at the lights and very economical and gets me from A to B!

1 Like

I used to drive this dreamboat of a car :heart_eyes: but I sold it before I moved to London. It was my first car. :sob:

Behold, the Holden Commodore VT (1999)!

IMG_20151205_152905

Now that I’m in London, there’s no point getting a car :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

2014 Mercedes C63 AMG :slight_smile:

Have owned it since new, but using it considerably less these days!

1 Like

Sold my car when I moved to Edinburgh. Absolutely no point in keeping it as it was never getting used.

Last car was a Golf R32. I do miss it…

1 Like

Wish I did own a Delorean. Shit as they are as a car, they’re just awesome anyway. Put a different engine in of course.

I actually drive a Ford Focus Estate 1.0l EcoBoost. Good car to be honest, but it’s missing tech. Now there’s 5 of us though, I need to get something bigger. Looking at the Volvo XC90 or the Audi Q7. Second hand.

1 Like

I drive one of these now in this spec and colour (not my image). Love the power as I got the upgraded 190 version.

2 Likes

This thread makes me very jealous. I don’t even have a drivers license :frowning_face:

2 Likes

This is the next car I am getting

When I get £100k+ :joy_cat: :crying_cat_face:

Till then this might be doable

3 Likes

I have a 2015 ford focus 1.5 diesel. It was allocated to me by work, get to pick a new car next year! Might go for a Volkswagen golf or a Mazda 3

Another Audi driver here… 2013 A3 Sportback.

Actually got it cheaper than an older lesser spec’d Golf!

Same :fist_right: Love my GTI.

2 Likes

I was looking at getting a Golf GTI last month :heart_eyes:

Feel I shouldn’t spend that much on a car right now (eating into my house deposit makes me feel guilty :see_no_evil: ) so I’m creeping towards maybe the new Polo GTI or the new A1 ( want to see it in person ) I think the S1 is coming out early next year.

If you want a GTI on a budget… There’s always the Up! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m surprised nobody is into cleaner hybrid/electric cars on here…

4 Likes

I don’t have a license and I know basically nothing about cars, but I’m fairly certain that if I ever decide to get one, I’d get some form of eco friendly electric car. I don’t wish to contribute to the fossil fuel problem.

4 Likes

I drive a Toyota C-HR, so I’m flying the hybrid flag!

2 Likes