What bag do you use?

Had one of these and loved it except when the zip broke writing the whole thing off :unamused:

1 Like

Yeah, I use a Timbuk2 messenger bag, it has a TSA approved fold out laptop sleeve, though they don’t appear to have told the security people at Heathrow about it!

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaat? :sob: Gutted. I’d be complaining about that…

I roll with Amazon DSLR Backpack (£40!). Surprisingly comfortable and with a couple of straps to secure it properly.

SL1500

Room for laptop and a few books, my DSLR and a couple of lenses and all the other compartments for Mac charger, power bank, other cables and even fresh socks!

Definitely worth checking out! https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Laptop-Backpack-Orange-Interior/dp/B00CF5OGP8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1528109410&sr=8-5&keywords=dslr+backpack

1 Like

I use an eastpak day to day. It’s simple enough, is just the right size for my 15" work laptop and comfortably fits my 13" MBP. Nothing too fancy, but has been really durable.

This is the one I have https://www.eastpak.com/uk-en/backpacks-c120/padded-pak-r-camo-52-pEK62058G+00+999.html

1 Like

Indeed… sadly I bought it from an eBay seller based in the USA so warranty does not apply.

1 Like

I use a nice little green Superdry messenger bag for work or a large storm hold-all for little breaks away :grinning:

1 Like

I use a Millican Matthew, in grey blue. It’s the most beautiful and hard wearing bag I’ve ever had. It fits nicely into an Ortlieb City Roller pannier bag. There’s a zip down the front, multiple poppers to allow for over filling, and the environmentally conscious materials are the cherry on top. As I wash it the colour fades slightly around the seems, which adds a more personal je ne sais quoi.

It carries my 13" MBA well; has a pull out waterproof cover for when the rain is too heavy the water resistant nature of canvas; various sized pockets both inside and out; lovely aged metal poppers, zips, and sliders for the straps. There’s nothing I don’t love about this bag…

4 Likes

I got mine from TKMaxx, no idea of the brand :rofl:

It was about £10 and is what I need.

Got a laptop bit, with two other separate bits in the main bag. a front bit for pens and stuff. And two compartments on each side of the bag.

I like to separate my stuff.

Other than that I have about a 15 year old eurohike backpack.

1 Like

aw17-363

I recently picked up this Hype backpack and I think it’s the most “me” thing ever tbh

5 Likes

I’m jealous of all your bags :slightly_frowning_face: Although I don’t really have a use for one…

hunts for use

3 Likes

I’m after a really good laptop bag if anyone has any recommendations?

For the leather “smarter” look, I love th albino bags.

Pricey, but can be had at a deal at times, and very good quality.

2 Likes

I have amazon basics laptop bag. Does the job!

Considering a new bag for new job though as I struggle to get all my food in my current bag but don’t want to take a separate mealprep bag

2 Likes

Recommend the Trakke bags… made over in the weege! They’ll no doubt have a Black Friday sale or wait until the yearly clearance in Feb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This little waterproof buddy:

https://www.hot-tuna.com/hot-tuna-tuna-hurricane-b-p-73-715166

1 Like

I so wish that these Razor laptop cases were still available :sob:

1 Like

Just checking these out!

1 Like

They are nice! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Admittedly pricey, but can’t fault mine. Got the Assynt 17 (in black) and the Wee Lug MKII (olive).

Assynt is about 2 years old and gone through a lot and hasn’t needed reproofed yet!

2 Likes