What are you grateful for?

People often have things in their life that they take for granted but sometimes should be more grateful for.

One of mine is where I live, the views are fantastic but I often take it for granted because I’ve grown up with it. Visitors to the area always comment on how amazing it is and it made me think, that it really is.

Here’s some photos: :national_park:

image image image image image

What are you grateful for? :hot_coral_heart:

It can be anything, an object, person, place etc… :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I’m grateful for my partner and for giving me two beautiful children.

4 Likes

I am often quite unlucky or get into massive scrapes but but I am happy, healthy, and while a bit directionless at the moment I’m glad that my worries are small in the face of daily struggles other people might face, so I’m learning to be grateful for things I often take for granted. It’s not really any one specific thing tbh.

4 Likes

I’m grateful for my team here at Monzo.

My squad is like my second family, truly. I have wept in my colleague Maya’s arms, I’ve had all of them over for dinner, we have laughed so hard we got tummy aches… it’s a remarkable thing to have people you work with be so lovely.

11 Likes

Vodka

4 Likes

Danny

6 Likes

GIFS

6 Likes

Pretty greatful for how easy it is to travel the world now!

2 Likes

I’m grateful for the free speech which allows me to state that [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are definitely [REDACTED] and were seen at [REDACTED] last [REDACTED], without worry of redaction.

5 Likes

The mute button on topics :grin:

6 Likes

Ahhh yes my favourite thing about this forum.

I have muted so many :man_cartwheeling: :man_dancing:

3 Likes

People tend to forget what they do have instead of what they don’t have… Changing your perspective will lead to a more fulfilling life.
Being happy is temporary until you get the next happy “fix” while fulfillment is a state we should all try to aspire to be.
I’m happy I’m alive, my daughters love and ability to grow as a person. If we’re not growing and learning …what else is there?

Have a great week all❤️

3 Likes

What she said :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I take it you work together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We sit opposite each other!

1 Like

That my parachute opened when I did my solo skydive !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgirInnDnac

Serious though, grateful for life ! You only get one keep pushing your bar higher!!

2 Likes

Gosh. Well done.

“If at first you don’t succeed; maybe don’t take up skydiving.” :+1:

3 Likes

What the sod does this have to do with Monzo…?

What does anything in the general chat category have to do with Monzo?

That’s why it exisits, a place to talk about other topics people my find of interest.

1 Like

28ppur

2 Likes