We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

No worries. I only realised this morning that my round up pot was slightly off, after I topped it up & it went up £3 :joy:

How did you automate them through IFTTT?

Mine just went up £4!

Penny challenge looks to be £6 off and my Dublin one is £17 off!

I think i’ll leave them not showing the correct tallies and be pleasantly surprised when it is fixed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve got a round-ups one so that sorts itself out.

Have a 1p challenge pot with IFTTT; and

Have a scheduled £3.50 a day transfer into a Holiday pot.

1 Like

Oh okay so nothing Uber complicated :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope! Just scheduled movements in and out - then I have a “Move to Savings” Pot that I do manual movements for mid-way through the month when I know how I’ve done with my budget.

Scheduling it all is good for me because then I forget I’m saving for things - then at the end of the month I look at the pots screen (well not now because they’re broken) and I’m surprised with how well I’ve done! :rofl:

1 Like

Is the pot balances still broken?

Yes

1 Like

Ok so this is where I stand on this new design.

I don’t like it.

I am so happy that graph has gone but it has now been replaced with the card which takes up more space then the pulse did, I do like the tap to bring the summary up though.

The spent today total has gone which I personally found really useful as my maths is shit, I would l really like this to come back and tbh there was nothing wrong with the layout when pre and post graph.

I know the payments tab was before the new design but again I’m not a fan… The pay tab in payments is a mess, why the need for frequent when you have recent just below, the two things are basically the same are they not? If you just paid someone that would be at the top of recent. Then you have all underneath that, why not just have one tab with recent/frequent at the top once used?

Borrowing should not be at the top, move it to the bottom or to the account details screen

Finally the biggest issue for me is the delay in pots updating, this was known before the new update yet still shows.

I will request that support move me off this layout and back to the old one and that is saying something when everyone knows I hate the pulse so much but willing to have it back again.

10 Likes

I agree. the pots issue and the slow to update main balance needs to be addressed as a priority before summary even gets a look at in my opinion.

Not having an exact idea of whats currently in your account is probably the scariest thing that can happen to your bank account.

2 Likes

*Left to spend
*Previous days balance
*Ease at skimming through your history

…all important aspects for me.

4 Likes

Apart from the pots being annoying I am enjoying the new layout so far. I just wish we could have pictures for contacts that aren’t on Monzo.

2 Likes

Ahem, nothing to see here…

@anon99402360 what are you doing… :thinking::thinking::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I’m still new to this, had three threads open, one was meant to close…just not this one.

9 Likes

The power’s gone to your head, pal.

6 Likes

Twas only a joke - I thought you were trying to do something fishy behind the scenes :rofl::rofl:

However, have to agree with @hdwrng

1 Like

Really enjoying the new layout the return of left to spend in v2.45 on iOS is very welcome. I have had the same issues as others have mentioned with the lag in pots updating and also a transaction through apple pay today took about 10 mins to appear on the feed (that was v2.44). Otherwise :+1:

2 Likes

Glad to have ‘Left to Spend’ back. It looks good in its current position.

2 Likes

So we’re not able to view our overdraft in the new app just yet…