Vodafone UK

Cheers mate, how many times have you done this?

I’ve asked Vodafone if there are any restrictions/limits etc and the bloke said ‘absolutely none whatsoever’ and goes on to say ‘as long as you don’t use more than 100GB per month’ in the same sentence :joy:

He’s talking rubbish I use my broadband for gaming and I use more then 500gb

Sorry mate, talking the sim only for phone again

I’ve just called Vodafone for u and it’s totally unlimited

The broadband?

Yeah

The lady told me they use to do 100gb on broadband but that stopped a while ago

I’ve just asked her to go find out how much I have used this month

Good news for you it’s totally unlimited

Both the broadband and SIM cards are fully unlimited for personal, non-commercial use. There’s no fair use data limit. Use as much as you like.

Despite what Alan at Voda says in the pic above?

May I ask what sim deal u ordered

At the end of the 12 months, you still pay £36 (or whatever your contract is) to Vodafone. You lose the free Spotify, and you can stay on a 30 day rolling contract, negotiate a new contract with Vodafone, or get a new cashback deal and PAC you original number out and back in again.

1 Like

Currently I have a 3 sim only unlimited everything for £15 a month and I also pay for Spotify at £9.99 a month.

This Vodafone deal is ‘unlimited’ everything (by the sounds of it a soft 100GB fair use policy) with Spotify thrown in for £20 after cash back via mobiles.co.uk

I think I’ll be doing this

I’ve read through the terms and there’s no reference to a 100GB limit. I’m thinking the limit may be misinformed staff or they’d be breaking their own terms and conditions.

How much is the sim only a month

£36 or £20 after cash back

That’s what I pay 36 a month and they never said to me about the 100gb

Are u on unlimited max