Using data to build a better help screen

Check out how we’re using data and machine learning to give our customers an incredible in-app help experience :muscle:

3 Likes

My biggest gripe with the help is that say it tells you to change something in settings, you have to leave the article as the navigation buttons aren’t there, it should be that you can go to the settings without clicking back, then be able to jump straight back to that specific help article by clicking on the help tab.

For me I was trying to set a certain transaction as my payday but evertime I got confused I had to go back to help and search again for that article.

This is on Android idk about apple.

2 Likes

One thing I find really annoying about the help screen is that it no longer fits on one screen. I use it mainly for getting to the Community, which is now about three screens down…

@WillP79 have you tried using the Discourse app?

No - that’s a thought…thanks

Great to hear about the work that goes on behind the scenes. I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t have imagined so much effort going into what seems a simple yet effective help feature to the end user :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really interesting! I didn’t realise the help section was so dynamic.

1 Like

Just one thing. Please do not do as Revolut…:crossed_fingers:
I couldn’t find the answer for my question and then I have to pester the ‘AI chat’ to actually get to a human… :robot:
And don’t let me start on their response times which is numerally the same as :monzo: but you change hours to days :man_facepalming:t2: