Trying to set my partner's Monzo Account up on a Samsung Galaxy S5

Everytime we get a verification code for his mobile telephone number it states The verification code has expired and to try again. It keeps going round and round can you please help?

Not heard of this before. I’d drop help@monzo.com an email and they will help you!

Thank you

1 Like

Are you trying to log back into the app. Ie does he already have an account? If so you may be completing the sign up workflow rather than the log in section. :slight_smile:

Just installed the app and going through the already have an account set up.

If they have already got an account set up are you going through the login button option and confirmed correct email? You should get an email with a “magic link” instead of an sms code. If it’s trying to get you to sign up it’s likely wrong email

2 Likes

Yes all goes well you click on the link from the email and then you put the mobile number in. It then sends a verification code and actually puts it in for you. I’ve even deleted the automatic entry and typed it in myself. Either way it tells you the verification code has expired. Must have tried 8 times. Shut down phone and tried again…Can’t get passed the verification code for mobile number…

1 Like

If it’s asking you to enter an sms code it’s trying to sign you up not log you in. If it’s definitely the registered email address then email help@monzo.com or if it’s urgent you can phone the number on the back of your card

1 Like

Will do and thank you.