Trustpilot Reviews

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I have a business that deals with the occasional fraudster and that is exactly how they write:

I felt like a nuisance in front of my families and friends, why is the government allowing this bank to operate, its high time we tell the whole world about the damage monzo is doing to people’s lives, tell your friends to tell there friends, THIS BANK RUIN LIVES, imagine my little girl starving because of we are trapped in monzo, save someone’s’s life today by telling them NOT TO BANK WITH MONZO

6 Likes

These comments make me laugh, the comedy value is second to none.

Must take them a while to think of crap like this.

1 Like

Inordinately happy about this :partying_face:

Now just got to catch Atom Bank on 9.2!

Hooray!

Thanks so much to everyone who’s left us a review over the last few months (or ever, in fact). And special thanks to anyone who helped us to get ‘over the line’ today. We’re chuffed that we’re now represented as a 5-star bank - which we think is an accurate reflection of how our customers feel about us :slightly_smiling_face:

Next up… #1 bank on Trustpilot??

16 Likes

I’m surprised that Monese has as many reviews as it does
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.monese.com

As far a I know hey are relatively small, much smaller than Monzo so they must really be pushing people to post these reviews.

Aren’t Monzo supposed to be pushing people to leave a verified review on Trustpilot now?

I’ve spoken to CS a few times now and I thought they were supposed to ask you to leave a review once your conversation was resolved?

1 Like

I did think that was odd as well.

Also very happy to see it has just hit 5 Star just as everyone else is

(Plus good timing just before TV ad)

And 2 million users is coming up!

5 Likes

I’ve added my review.

“…hell I even got my Natwest account manager to sign up!” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We do actually get some bank managers saying things like

I probably shouldn’t say this, but you’re much better than the bank I work for :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Well done exciting times ahead

2 Likes

You might want to read up on the below topic.

More recently you’ll see the push we had to get from 4 to 5 stars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite an achievement! :partying_face::tada:

1 Like

Weird uptake in negative feedback lately on trust pilot

At first I thought all the negative reviews on there were just fakes or other companies just causing trouble so I always laughed at them and if they came on here took the piss however the more I read the reviews and see them on here the more I think that maybe they are actually real… sad to say it but it would appear that something is seriously wrong at Monzo for this to continually be happening to people.

Makes me wonder what the future holds for Monzo given all that is going on.

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of difference between the 3 companies really but this will continuously change as they all grow. I think the future should be ok though for all 3 !!!

MONZO - Reviews 2,430
Excellent 82%
Great 3%
Average 1%
Poor 1%
Bad 12%

STARLING - Reviews 3501
Excellent 78%
Great 10%
Average 2%
Poor 2%
Bad 8%

REVOLUT - Reviews 16,185
Excellent 77%
Great 9%
Average 2%
Poor 2%
Bad 10%

P.S.
Monzo it the only one out of the above 3 ‘Banks’ (if you inc Revolut as a bank) that have a 5 Star Excellent rating !

1 Like

Out of them all I would say Revolut has the better ratings, Monzo have less reviews but have the highest Bad rating.